- Seasoned professional with more than 25+ years of experience working in IT field, most recently working as Product Engineer for Confidential Blade Center / System X High Volume Servers. Extensive experience working with hardware and troubleshooting server issues. Also, solid background working with iDataplex systems and High Volume servers.
Confidential, North Carolina
- Working in Product Engineering for Confidential System X Blade Centers and High Volume Systems.
- Troubleshooting Escalations on System X Hardware cases
- Performing Level 3 escalation
- Install, troubleshoot and configure Windows, LINUX and VMware operating systems
- Excellent networking skills and advanced hardware / troubleshooting skills
- Provide technical expertise to the field on problem determination/isolation
- Provide action plans to resolve client issues on modular systems/ server hardware.
- Provide technical expertise in support of critical client situation resolution
- Responsible for acting as the Field's interface to hardware development for the identification and analysis of design, architecture and process issues and for driving those issues to resolution.
- Manage pervasive field issues, provide field communication and fix releases.
- Use lab hardware to replicate customer configuration in order to replicate customer failure mechanisms
- Read and interpret hardware error logs & OS logs to isolate customer problems
- Uses specialized debug equipment like scopes and analyzers to isolate complex client problems
- Work with suppliers, development, and test to drive fixes for field issues
- Interface with client teams and customers to explain technical solutions and maintain customer satisfaction
- Generate technical documentation for service personnel and clients to follow
- Provide on - site assistance to resolve critical client technical issues (when required)
- Worked with Confidential Installation systems and Entry level servers.
- Perform problem determination for customer issues
- Technical phone support for Proprietary software - Windows based,