- Seeking for a challenging and rewarding post in a dynamic organization where I can enhance my knowledge to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies thereby use it to the best of my abilities for the benefit of organization.
- In - depth knowledge of Routing and Switching.
- Configuring Routing Protocols i.e. EIGRP, OSPF, BGP…
- Concept of Inter-VLAN Communication, Redistribution & MPLS
- Well versed with Network protocols: TCP/IP.
- Thorough knowledge of IPv4, IPv6 & Subnetting.
- Concept of VDC, FEX & Fabric Path.
- Concept of Overlay Transport Virtualization OTV.
- Implementation of HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Implementation of Virtual Port Channel vPC & Multichassis Ether Channel (MEC).
- Concept of NIC Teaming, Virtual Switching System & Metro Ethernet.
- Concept of Rapid-STP & Multi Instance-STP.
- Microsoft Azure, Office 365 & Google Apps.
- Microsoft Windows XP/VISTA/7/8.1/10 Troubleshooting.
- Concept of Virtualization, Active Directory and Exchange Server 2010.
- Windows Server 2012, VMware Workstation, Hyper-V.
- Configuring Failover Cluster Manager.
- Configuring DNS and DHCP server.
- Concept of SAN & NAS.
- Thorough Knowledge of NAT & PAT.
- VPN, AAA Server, PIX/ASA/Cyberoam Firewall.
- Familiar with Network Cabling, DSLAM & Modem.
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm of continuous learning
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
IT support ENGINEER
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting computer systems, networks, printers and other peripheral equipment.
- Configuring and Installing Cisco Catalyst 2960 - X, 3560 & WLC 2505 Access Points.
- Provide assistance to Network Engineer in resolving network related issues.
- Provides backup support and assistance to the System Administrator as needed.
- Support and manage Active Directory and Google Apps.
- Monitoring Network Links of all Nodes connected across Kingdom using Solar Winds.
- Managing Helpdesk system and assigning Tickets relevant to concerned Team Members.
- Installation and managing CCTV Cameras and Biometric Terminals.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Monitoring Data Center environment parameters as well as status of installed devices on daily basis at scheduled time.
- Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades.
- Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to desktop standards and guidelines.
- Ensures that supported customer accurately completes the approved work request with the date and time of submission.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and provide assistance as required to IT Manager
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all local and remote users.
Network support ENGINEER
- Install and support Network segments, Intranet systems.
- Install new Hardware i.e. Servers, Firewalls, Printers, Computer Systems etc.
- Install new Software i.e. Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Backup Exec, Print Manager
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a LAN infrastructure with technical considerations.
- Install and configure Cisco Catalyst Switches 2960-X, 3550, and 3560.
- Configure Etherchannel between Cisco Switches.
- Configure Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol.
- Install and configure Virtual machines using Hyper-V
- Establish Failover Cluster between Servers
- Maintain integrity of the network, Server deployment, and Security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information etc.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Install and configure Firewalls and update their OS.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Provide Remote support where possible.
- Overseeing security of all systems and installing antivirus protection.
- Prepare Documentation of implemented project.