- Enterprise Application development professional with over 25 years of management and development experience. Skilled in leading application development teams to complete projects on schedule and on budget. Consistently produce creative solutions to business problems using organizational, management, and technical skills.
- Converted multiple legacy systems using a .Net/SharePoint solution.
- Saved the City of New York well over $100,000 a year by developing and implementing a system to recover funds overbilled by telecommunications providers.
- Managed vendor relationship for $500,000 contract with the City of New York.
- Managed team which maintained a telecommunications online system with a call volume of over 10 million records per year.
- SharePoint (On - Premises, Hybrid)
- .Net, C#, VB, PowerShell, Javascipt, jQuery
- Application / Data Integration
- Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer
- Client-Server Technology
- SQL, TSQL, MySQL, MS Access
- Business Intelligence / Workflow Technology
- SSIS, SSRS
Senior Application and Systems Developer
- Developed Microsoft SharePoint Environments (including Testing & Staging)
- Developed and Implemented Site Collections, Site Templates, Team Sites, BCS, Search Services and Workflows for the Student, Staff and Faculty Communities (i.e., Lists, Document Libraries, Reports).
- Developed and Integrated Custom Webparts and .Net Applications to support the college’s constituencies.
- Summer Course Registration for visiting students - Developed a public facing web application and workflow solution to replace a third-party application for visiting students to register for summer courses. My application saved the college over $15,000 in maintenance and upgrade fees.
- Intermediary between administrative offices and various departments to facilitate necessary software systems and services to automate and streamline back office solutions.
Senior .Net / SQL Developer
- Admin Portal for OEM's Web Notification Application "Notify NYC").
- Mayor’s Office of Contracts “Companies Doing Business with NYC”
- Financial Services Systems (Accounts Payable, New Needs, and Task Order Tracking)
- System used in the recovery of over-billing by Verizon, Sprint and AT&T.
- System used for DOI (Department of Investigation) and other City agencies with data used in criminal investigations.