- Accomplished in developing effective processes and directing complex logistics functions for multi - million dollar projects.
- Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources.
- Demonstrates the ability to procure supplies and services; provide budget, financial, travel, and personnel management support.
- Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations.
- Track record of identifying redundancies and maximizing resources to streamline operations.
- Proficient in a variety of logistics and supply management software, both proprietary and commercial.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Distribution Management
- Vendor and Staff Relations
- Transportation/Materials handling
- Inventory Control Processes
- Auditor/ Budget Analysis
Confidential, Washington, DC
Asset Management Specialist
- Provide technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Direct compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance.
- Analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions.
- Monitor and respond to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems.
- Manage the purchase, testing, installation and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
Confidential, Opelika, AL
Logistics Coordinator/Freight Supervisor
- Utilize various transportation provider software systems to facilitate material movement.
- Coordinated with staff regarding relocation and transportation arrangements.
- Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking and shipping activities to establish and maintain safe, prompt and accurate delivery of items via air, sea and rail.
- Prepared documentation and coordinated transfer of resources and materials. Marked and labeled freight; documented, verified, and inventoried cargo; prepared and submitted reports.
Logistics Management Specialist
- Develop and execute plans in support of the Material Fielding Teams directly involved in the system implementation.
- Operated software programs specifically tailored to manage logistical functions such as procurement, inventory management and military supply chain planning and management systems.
- Developed and maintained information architectures (data, application, and network).
- Coordinated/directed the efforts of multiple units and outside agencies to support the numerous military operations.