- Detail - oriented dedicated individual with exceptional problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Extensively worked in Configuring, Implementing, Troubleshooting and Testing of Network System.
- In-depth knowledge of Protocol Stack and OSI layers and worked extensively in network layer protocols and TCP/IP.
- Expertise in configuring various Routing Protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS.
- Rigorous knowledge of firewalls, VPN’s and secure switching and routing.
- Working Knowledge on Linux commands and Shell Scripting.
- Expertise with DNS, DHCP, VLAN Configurations.
- Skilled in analyzing, implementing and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Hands on experience in Authentication Protocols PAP, CHAP, 802.1x and Port Security.
- Hands on experience of Create Access Lists, NAT.
- Expertise in Physical cabling, IP addressing, wide area network configurations.
- Experience with Troubleshooting and configuration of Switching Techniques like Configuring VLANs, VTP and Spanning Tree.
- Knowledge on 3G/4G/LTE.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Good network programming skills.
Languages: Knowledge of Python.
Network Security: Access Lists, NAT, GRE VPN’s, AAA.
Switching: VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, Access Lists.
Authentication Protocols: PAP, CHAP, 802.1x.
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows OS, Linux, Debian.
Network Simulation Tools: CPT, GNS3.
Virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox.
Firewall Technologies: NAT, PAT, Cisco ASA.
- Configured routers and switches using various switching techniques and protocols like Ethernet, STP, Frame Relay, RIP, EIGRP, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP.
- Configured static, dynamic & default routing on various routing protocols.
- Experience in troubleshooting various pragmatic real life scenarios involved in configuring access lists and redistribution.
- Designed backbone connection with required BGP policies keeping the focus on the Internet connectivity and its traffic flow for the management of traffic and the backup path between the data centers.
- Changed the traffic flow in the network by changing the values of BGP attributes (MED, LOCAL PREF, AS-PATH).
- Worked on Automation of BGP using Python.
- Configured BGP on Arista EOS, Cisco IOS-XR, and Cisco IOS using Python script.
- Configuration of SSH on the routers in the network is done simultaneously using threading.
- Checking of IP connectivity to the router using subprocess module.
- Connecting to routers in network using SSH, issuing bunch of commands written in a file.
- Extraction of various performance parameters like CPU Utilization, processor memory using regular expressions and stored in database.
- Statistical analysis was performed on various performance parameters and routers were sorted based on those parameters.
- Developed an Application which provides a faster first aid time by tracking down the real time location of the users and sending an SOS signal to nearby users of the app and to emergency contacts.
- Android in-built features such as accelerometer, gyroscope, messaging services and location services were also used in this application.