Insightful, results driven and experienced IT Professional desiring to secure an IT position in a company with a challenging environment where I can utilize my, experience and maximize my knowledge.
SOFTWARE & HARDWARE KNOWLEDGE:
Active Directory, MS Outlook 2010, MS Lync 2010, MS Windows 2K/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8, MS Windows 2K3/2K8/2K12 Server, MS Office 2K3/7/2010, Citrix Presentation Server Administration / RDP / Windows Terminal Service, Lotus Notes/Domino Server 5x/6x/7x/8x / iNotes, Notes Peak, Black Berry Enterprise Server 5.0.1, Blackberry Desktop Manager, Symantec Backup Exec v9 - 12 D, TSM/Tivoli Storage manager, Symantec Message Labs, Symantec Anti-Virus Endpoint Protection Manager, Cisco VPN Client 4.7/5.0, Cisco WebEx, BMC Remedy, Service Now (SNOW), BomGar Remote Client, SCCM 2012 Remote Assistance, MS Remote Assistance and Softera LDAP Browser. HP Blade Servers, HP LJ Printers, HP Xerox DocuColor 250 production printers, HP Storage Works Ultrium 3 LTO Tape deviceIBM/Lenovo T- series laptops, IBM/Lenovo NetVista desktops, IDE hard drives, SCSI drives, Blackberry, Android devices, iPhones and iPads.
Senior Lotus Domino Messaging Analyst
- Perform senior level multi - domain Lotus Domino 8.5.3 Server Administration tasks within the Lotus Domino, Traveler 9.0.1 and Sametime 8.5.2 environment at Confidential, Department of Defense Data Center.
- Provide support to Lotus Domino, Notes, iNotes/Webmail, Lotus Domino Traveler and the Lotus Sametime server to 13,100 global employees encompassing Confidential acquired brands.
- Primary focus involves monitoring and maintaining the Domino clustered server environment between two Data Centers. Creating user accounts, assigning proper ACL, updating person and server documents, configure DDM and Domino Administrator client to monitor servers; Resolve database, Address book, Clubusy, replication and synchronization issues; Use ID Manager Requests Database, and ID Management system to troubleshoot new user registration issues, distribute Notes ID’s, Recertify Users, Name Changes, process User Moves to OU’s Hierarchy, process User Terminations, create Mail-in Databases, rebuilding views, workspace, update templates, replacing design elements, standardizing user ps and resolving Calendaring issues.
- Manage Symantec MessageLabs (SaaS) portal by utilizing track and trace of mails entering and leaving the environment via 4 SMTP Domino servers. Devise and implement custom SPF and DMARC to resolve Domain spoofing.
- Provide level 3 Unified Communications, End User Service support of 5 Mail domains encompassing 11 segments 24x7. Responsible for the delivery of the Service Now incident and problem management process by ensuring all incidents activities are managed accordingly to the agreed process and ensuring SLA’s are met by quality checking incidents, identifying issues from start to resolution.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Computer Systems Analyst
- Provide Lotus Notes and Domino server support to the Headquarters of the Confidential .
- Manage, monitor and administer Domino 8.5.2 Mail, Sametime 7.0 and applications servers during the MS O365 conversion.
- Perform Outlook 2010 and Lync 2010 install and configuration.
- Address end users question about Outlook and Lync.
- Provide Tier-3 support to Desktop Administrators and off site Helpdesk Technicians via BMC Remedy ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot user archiving issues. Submit archive retrieval to the operations team for remote recovery.
- Monitor HP Servers for any overnight outages and partial reboots. Create 6am early morning server health reports on the Domino server infrastructure, then forward report to the EPA D.C Email Collaboration and Mobile Device Support team.
Confidential, Lincoln, RI
Lotus Domino Administrator
- Evaluate Lotus Domino 8.5.3 environment for Confidential in conjunction to cloud migration.
- Worked with prior hosting vendor on relinquishing Domino related security credentials in order to perform migration.
- Contacted hosting company on setting up and configuring Win2k8 VM Server.
- Performed the installation of Lotus Domino and migrated data to cloud for test related purposes.
- Conducted server availability with hosting company so users can access notes applications via the internet.
Technical Messaging Analyst
- Accountable for assessing the pre-conversion staging of Lotus Notes/Domino 8.5 messaging environment.
- Responsible for the design, development, administration and implementation of Lotus Notes/Domino.
- Assist with preparation of documentation, procedures, and user for the Domino 8.5 project.
- Perform Domino server installation and administration on W2K8 Intel server platform.
- Maintain Domino server application including troubleshooting hardware and/or software in relation to the installation of the Domino server infrastructure.
- Install and configure Notes 8.5 desktop clients.
- Register, rename, recertify and delete users, modify person docs, troubleshoot mail routing, database access issues, out-of-office agents, modify location docs, create mail-in databases, setup users DB ACL, resolve Calendaring & Scheduling issues.
- Collaborate with Desktop Support Group during problem analysis/resolution.
- Identify and resolve Lotus Notes/Domino connectivity issues utilizing structured troubleshooting methods, techniques and tools.
- Provide 24x7 Notes/Domino support, both domestic and international, via Cisco VPN Client and Microsoft RDP.
- Perform and monitor critical Domino database backup using Symantec Backup Exec 2012.
- Assist with Windows XP/7 installation and configuration.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Systems Administrator / Lotus Domino Administrator
- Assist in the planning, design and implementation of various systems. Desktops, laptops, servers, network equipment and software applications.
- Build and configure HP Proliant DL360/380/385 Blade Servers using HP Smart Start.
- Monitor LAN/WAN connectivity with parent company, John Hancock/Manulife, while providing Desktop and Server support.
- Responsible for the management of Symantec Backup Exec version 12D with Central Administration Server Option.
- Install, configure and administer Symantec Anti-Virus Endpoint Protection Manager Edition. Ensure users Antivirus clients are updated with the latest .DAT files.
- Install, configure and administer IBM Lotus Domino Servers in a clustered environment. Responsibilities include registering, recertifying, renaming users, managing Access Control List, groups, mail quotas and installing Domino Fix Packs.
- Monitor the Domino clustered environment for consistency with database replication between (Notes Name Network) Mail servers. Schedule and perform maintenance features such as Compact, Fixup and Updall on related Domino server databases. Implement and manage Domino Mail Journaling depository for email retention and compliance purposes.
- Actively monitor Domino SMTP Mail Gateway for daily mail routing issues.
- Plan and implement the upgrade of Lotus Domino Mail environment and the SMTP Gateway from R5x, R6x to R7.03.
- Provide BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.1 installation and administration support along with resolving technical and operational issues with the B.E.S server and Blackberry end users hand held devices.
- Administration support activities include B.E.S account creation/deletion, device deployment along with upgrading device firmware. Assign IT policy, resend service books, reset device passwords and troubleshoot blackberry devices.
- Experienced in migrating Blackberry Enterprise users from BES 4.0 to 5.0.1 using BES 5.0.1 Transporter Tool.
Confidential, Boston, MA
LAN Administrator / Technical Support Specialist
- Install, configure and maintain Windows 95, 98, NT4.0 Workstation/Server, NT4.0 Terminal Server and Citrix.
- Schedule backup of entire LAN/WAN.
- Perform SW/HW upgrades on Compaq Proliant Servers, Compaq M300 and M700 series laptops.
- Perform installation of file/print servers, HP Snap severs and Xerox network printers.
- Install and provide support for Lotus Notes 5.0.11 clients.
- Perform Tier 3 level support for Federal Agencies through understanding of the following services and protocols: DNS, WINS, DHCP, RAS, TCP/IP, CITRIX (ICA) Thin client, NETBIOS, NETBEUI, SMTP and HTTP.
- Implement Citrix (ICA) Thin client solution on all Federal National Applications by providing 128 Bit encryption.