- Offering 10 + years customer service experience responding to customer questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance, providing accurate and timely information, making product/service recommendations and accommodating special requests.
- Strong problem - solving skills with ability to implement corrective processes while promoting customer retention and satisfaction.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Operated transportation vehicle, charged with maintaining strict schedule in arrival and departure of customers with mental and physical disabilities; prepared daily cash and collected customer fares
- Provided excellent customer service by answering questions and engaging in friendly conversation to build rapport with clients
- Maintained daily record of vehicle maintenance, safety inspection, schedule, and any incident occurrences
- Operated vehicle in accordance with Smith Driving and Metro Access policies
Income Maintenance Specialist
- Managed caseload of 500+ clients in eligibility for Medicaid, verifying income, demographic and family information in the processing of claims; audited files in annual eligibility determination
- Interviewed up to 20 customers face-to-face and by phone weekly to collect information for files
- Entered and updated client data in department’s proprietary software, Maryland Medicaid Information System (MMIS), to maintain current client records and documentation
- Testified at appeals hearings to justify reasons for Medicaid claims denials
- Represented Long-Term Care Department three times in State’s study on poverty and related sociological community problems