- Results driven, dedicated professional, US Army veteran, with a history of success providing high - level technical support across diverse multi-platform technical and IT environments.
- Linux (CentOS
- RedHat)Software MS Office
- Trend Micro Deep Security
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Proprietary ATM Software
- Cisco IOS
- Address and resolve technical issues presented by internal and external customers via phone, email and trouble ticket system.
- Liaise with multiple departments in scheduling and coordinating ticket assignments.
- Lead and implement projects, ability to multitask with accuracy.
- Collaborate with customers in maintaining servers, systems and infrastructure.
- Build virtual / cloud servers as well as physical servers.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot security, antivirus and backup solutions.
- Perform compliance tasks for audited systems & applications.
- Monitor tickets and update tickets with information on problem-resolution status.
- Analyze, technical design, work estimation and assignment, testing and implementations.
- Familiarity with Cisco device management and SNMP & Syslog Services
- Perform compliance for audited systems & applications
- Trusted by peers as coach and information source on appropriate ticket workflow and path to resolution.
- Honored with Champion of Client Focus award and numerous Exceptional Experience commendations from customers and coworkers.
- Implemented alteration to response and error levels for ticket-monitoring system to better highlight issues and remove unneeded tickets from system.
Senior Customer Engineer
- Conducted repairs on wide range of IT equipment, including cash registers, ATMs, networking equipment Router, switches, servers, IVR Servers, desktops, Kitchen display’s, check-processing equipment and laser / thermal printers.
- Managed parts inventory, from placing orders to handling returns. Interfaced closely with customers to gather information for properly resolving issues. Inspected, tested and calibrated equipment. Insured and bonded to handle ATM cash.
- Rose to senior level of all northern lower and upper peninsula Michigan customer engineers, serving as point of contact, information resource and supervisor as needed.
- Regularly requested by customers due to reputation for outstanding customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Administration (Windows Server, IIS, Exchange Server
- Knowledge of server backup/restoration
- Upgrade Windows servers and associated applications.
Technology Department Manager
- Oversaw store-wide shift operations, with responsibility for opening and closing store.
- Additionally served as Technology Department manager, supervising team of five.
- Scheduled staff to ensure full shift coverage. Interfaced with customers in facilitating technology / IT product sales and resolving technical issues.
- Maintained store inventory, stocked shelves, and ordered new product. Monitored and coached staff to ensure compliance with operational procedures. Operated ordering and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Consistently exceeded customer and management expectations by ensuring optimal shift coverage, knowledgeable staff, and rapid problem resolution.