- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert with nearly 9 years experience in Networking, providing Technical Support, Network Support and Client Relationship Management.
- Undertaken certificate course on Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional.
- Possessing practical exposure in working in Windows Based environment.
- An energetic, self - motivated team leader with hands on experience in client-server infrastructure, requirements gathering, application integration and customization.
- Providing motivation to the team members and driving excellent performance from them.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
- Proactively monitoring the circuits for timely action, troubleshooting & rectifying faults.
- Bridging and Switching:
- Conducting installation and configuration of CISCO routers and switches.
- Configuration of VLANs, VTPs on Cisco switches, Inter VLAN Routing, Advanced Switching Protocols, Advanced Spanning-Tree features, Private VLANs for enhanced security within VLANs, Frame Relay and Ether Channel.
- Handling Routing activities for configuration of:
- Routing Protocols - EIGRP, RIP (v1, 2), OSPF, BGP.
- OSPF in multiple areas.
- OSPF in different types of media.
- EIGRP, RIP on NBMA Technology.
- BGP with different attributes like weight, local preference, MED, as-path, community.
- BGP scalability features like Route-Reflection and Confederation.
- Advance BGP Techniques like Network Backdoor, Dampening, ORF.
- Policy Based Routing.
- NAT (Static, Dynamic, and Port Overloading), DHCP.
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP for default gateway redundancy.
- Designing IP Addressing scheme for different topologies.
- Experience in setting up racks for the labs.
- Strong knowledge on Service Provider core knowledge such as configuration and
Senior Network Engineer
- Interacting with client technical requirement and design a solution
- Creating Technical Solution Design document that includes proposed solution with Visio diagrams and Equipment Order List for new purchase.
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of the proposed solution
- Creating low level networking device configurations
- Working closely with System Engineers to implement developed solution
- Hands-on experience on Cisco 4500s, 6500s, ISR 2911, 3945, 3750, 3650, 2800-3800,7200 series routers.
- Working and coordinating remotely with Field Engineers at site during project roll-out stage
- Acting as escalation point for implementation engineers for any issues during implementation.
- Implementing and troubleshooting MPLS devices DMVPN, GETVPN pilot project.
- Abstracting and executing strategies for delivering SLA as committed to the customers and delivering the same in proactive and positive manner.
- Working on Network Implementation Plan, implementing the configuration for various kinds of devices.
- Assisting support to Level-1/2 engineers for various network kind of issues.
- Implemented and configuring the End of sale and End of Life device for all branch, core, Data Centre across Worldwide leading bank including design and BOM validation, Test and Turn-up end to end activity
Senior Network Engineer
- Operations and Maintenance of Omantel IP/MPLS routers consistingof multivendor equipment like Cisco and Huawei and provides expertise andconsultancy to necessary departments like Access NOC, Transmission NOCand Data NOC. experience on Pre-Acceptance Test of new CPE Routers, Provider Edge routers
- Integration and configuration of Real-Time Provider Edge Routers and CPE routers
- Planning, Design, Dimensioning and Provisioning of new customer circuitswhich maybe L2-VPN, L3-VPN traversing omantel MPLS-CORE Network
- Handling and Analysis of omantel Trouble Tickets so as to provide consultingservices to omantel clients to maintain high level of customersatisfaction and thereby increase potential business opportunities
- Configure L3 protocols (IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, ISIS, HSRP),redistribution, summarization, Filtration (using distribute list, route map, prefixlist, access list)
- Implementation and provisioning of new VPN customers in Cisco IP/MPLS-VPNNetwork using different routing protocols (e.g. MP-BGP, OSPF, Static, andothers which are required)