- Expert Network Engineer highly qualified in managing enterprise networks.
- Skilled at configuring and troubleshooting an extensive range of network equipment: routers and switches, Riverbeds WAN accelerators, network management applications, routing protocols, WAN and wireless technologies, Telepresence, and QoS.
- Team player and an innovator who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve company objectives and obtain quick results.
- Self - motivated and a quick learner, constantly studying and to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Have the flexibility and experience to travel or relocate as the company requires.
- Have an excellent technical network background.
- Working knowledge of major networking components & hardware components.
- Knowledge of ITIL incident, problem & change management.
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical colleagues.
- Experience of performance measurement, capacity and tuning issues.
- Thorough understanding of Riverbed, Cisco, Nexus technology.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours when necessary.
Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
Switching: Nexus, Ethernet, VTP, VLAN, 802.1Q, STP, EtherChannel, HSRP, L3 switch.
WAN: Frame-Relay, ATM, DSL, MetroEthernet
Security: RADIUS, TACACS+,VPN, IPSec, DNS, DHCP, Dot1x.
Network Management: SYSLOG, SNMP, Wireshark, Visio, Orion, Cisco Prime, NetQoS, Riverbed CMC, EMC Network Configuration Manager, EMC Smarts, Watch4Net
Network Administration Engineer
- Monitor & Support the Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) through research,analysis, development & presentation of recommendations to management for network efficiencyimprovements, modifications, & growth/expansion opportunities.
- Manage the installation, modification, upgrading, troubleshooting and all thing of repairing process for allnetworks type of hardware.
- Provide technical assistance, direction & support to Desktop Support personnel & users as required.
- Administer EMC SNMP monitoring tools such as NCM, and Smarts Watch4Net
- Maintain WAN and LAN performance and security through installation, maintenance & monitoring its operation.
- Assess vendor products in hardware, software & telecommunications equipments.
- Participate in capacity planing & design for new branches. As well as installing LAN switches, routers for new/existing branches.
- Maintain contact with outside providers representative in the maintenance, service and/or purchase of the LAN & WAN.
- Support remote ATMs and branches during off hours and weekends.
- Ensure the correct functioning and implementation of Permanent Supervision system, compliance, money laundering, and operational risk and workplace success guidelines whenever & wherever possible.
- Adhere to policies & procedures in order to guarantee that Confidential ALAHLI business in conducted incompliance with Local Laws, Internal Rules & Regulations, as well as, International Standards.
Expert Network Engineer
- Provide a professional second and third technical support for the customer (including WAN, LAN, Riverbed WAN Acceleration, TelePresence, Data Center (Nexus).
- Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Backbone MPLS / VRF troubleshooting
- Build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Own the chronic and the complex problems / incidents and drive those cases for quick and efficient resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to the Customer Service Management organization for the creation of Root Case Analyses (RCA).
Technical Support Engineer
- Monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
- Ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process and perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- Documentation of all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
- Provide regular updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.