- Accomplished Telecommunications Professional practiced in all aspects of design, installation, and support of voice, data transmission and PBX switching technologies.
- Expert in collaborating with internal/external customers to identify assess, and evaluate concepts and designs.
- Practiced in configuration design, pricing, troubleshooting, maintenance and support management.
- Extensive knowledge of cable infrastructure installation and testing methods.
- Have installed over 120 Avaya/Nortel systems and performed numerous system upgrades.
- Strong project management and supervisory skills able to oversee activities of large groups of contractors and deliver quality on time. Superior training abilities authored the standard operating procedures for telephone installations and led all in - house and field training efforts.
- I managed numerous engagements providing engineering for data center support for contractors in the Northern Virginia and Wash D.C. area.
- Providing cable and site surveys for a local cable equipment provider in Sterling Virginia for Government sites.
- Using my government contracting background to assist with infrastructure cabling projects and telecommunications system installations for independent and government customers.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Maintain and support of Nortel telecommunications system’s which consist of a CS1000M, 2-CS1000’s, Call Pilot and various audio and visual systems throughout the FAA facilities which included 2 COOP sites.
- Maintain and support of the FAA’s 480 and 240 port Conference Bridge and IVR system.
- Engaged with vendors for new circuit installations, repair and troubleshooting of existing landline, satellite and microwave circuits. Maintained the facilities Access Controlled Systems and CCTV camera systems.
- In charge of running, splicing and terminating all media in IDF, MDF, data center infrastructure and secured areas (SCIF). Including Cat6, Coax and Fiber Optic cables. Corning Uni-Cam and Corning Edge products.
- Managed and maintained the Direct TV systems thru out the FAA over 120+ receivers in multiple locations.
Senior Service Technician
- As Senior Service Technician I traveled or dialed in remotely to customer sites to troubleshoot various issues with telecommunication platforms voice mail and various applications such as ISDN, PBX and DSL.
- Performed installations, system upgrades, moves and changes on a variety of Nortel platforms including the Meridian product line as well as Call Pilot, Telephony Manager, BCM 50-450 and Norstar key systems.
- Provided Nortel design engineering as required.
Field Design Engineer
- Served as Design Engineer configuring Nortel’s CS1000 VOIP telephony and Meridian 1 platform including applications such as Call Pilot, Contact Center Suite and MCS 5100. Demonstrated advanced use of Nortel’s NNEC engineering software.
- Noted for developing strong designs that met user’s needs resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Designed and configured Nortel’s CS1000 IP telephony and Meridian 1 platform’s for Federal Government customers including applications such as Call Pilot, Contact Center Suite and MCS 5100.
- Coordinated and scheduled installations, upgrades, cabling infrastructure and technician time.
- Provided pricing and engineering on a variety of Nortel PBX Switching systems including all Meridian Option 11C, 61C, 81C PBX and CS1000 IP platforms with multiple applications including Meridian Mail, Call Pilot, OTM, Multimedia Communication Server 5100 Meridian Integrated products and Symposium Call Center Server product lines using the NNEC engineering tool.
- Noted for completing over 200 designs ranging from 400 to 4,000 telephone sets.
Senior Field Engineer / Security Inspector
- Conducted site surveys and technical examinations of the telecommunication systems at foreign posts and U.S. Embassies to identify vulnerabilities and neutralize technical surveillance devices.
- Leveraged 25 years of Nortel Networks experience to inspect anywhere from 60 to 600 telephone sets, main telephone system and cable infrastructure at Department of State facilities abroad.
- I was trained by a former Interagency Training Center (ITC) Instructor
- For Nortel, hired to train approximately 100 Confidential Sales Engineers in 8 cities on how to use Nortel Network’s Configurator tool for engineering their voice product line. (Meridian Opt11C-81C)
- Selected for membership on Nortel’s DAC (Distributor Alliance Council) to gather feedback on Nortel products and communicate to internal development and support leaders.
- For Confidential, engaged for 14 months to support field sales force in providing engineering and system designs including pricing and configuration/labor estimates on Nortel Networks equipment. Priced and engineered 30+ upgrades on a variety of Nortel PBX Switching systems including all 61C and 81C PBX platforms with multiple applications including Meridian Mail, Call Pilot, OTM, MIRAN and Symposium CCS product lines.
- For Dyn corp consulted for 1 year for system design and upgrading of 32 FAA sites across the U.S. All were upgraded to new PBX platforms and current software with multiple applications. Subcontracted with consulting firm to provide Dyn corp with engineering support on the FAA/VTS contract.
District Sales Engineer
- Consistently met/exceeded revenue goals achieving as much as 122% of sales quota.
- Helped earn rank as #1 office in U.S. for 3 years based on sales and customer satisfaction.
- Consistently and significantly exceeded company standards for customer satisfaction.
- Served as Senior Telecommunications Technician and additionally as Installation Crew Chief on selected large scale implementations. Directed activities for up to 8 staff members and 24 contractors.
- For Woodward & Lothrop, managed implementation and subsequent support of 34 PBXs across 5 states. Ensured seamless delivery of service maintenance and network engineering of 14 SL-1M’s, 14 Meridian Option 21,s, 3 SL-1XT switches and 2 Northern Telecom Norstar key systems.
- Achieved highest levels of customer satisfaction based on timely implementation with minimal business disruption and highly responsive support.
- Managed installation in 650,000 square foot building for GTE Federal Systems contract. Directed 12 contractors and installed and maintained a SLI-XT containing two network groups, and 11 PRI’s and 1 Digital sound voicemail system. Data network was fiber-back boned interfacing with DEC and IBM computer systems with Synoptics Lattisnet and 3COM equipment.
- Noted for overseeing and coordinating large-scale moves and changes, including offices with over 600 personnel, with zero business disruption.