- More than 30 years’ experience providing IT support services to Federal and State governments and commercial clients; 15 years managing IT services operations; 10 years’ experience managing Warehouse and Facility operations; 5 years data management and storage solutions.
- Seven years managing Logistics/Depot operations supporting 60,000 equipment items - laptops, PCs, servers and peripheral equipment; management oversight for Purchasing, Warehouse and Shipping/Receiving departments; maintenance and inventory control for local and remote warehouses
- Ten years data management and storage solutions to include Archiving
- Owned and managed computer business including on-site maintenance contracts to various medical facilities.
- All Windows OS, Unix Solaris 8-11, MS Office Products, Remedy and Service Center software packages.
- Active Top Secret w/SCI clearance and CI/Poly
Senior Tactical Data Program/Project Manager
- Technical SME and advisor on tactical data systems.
- Coordinated technical exchange meetings (TEMs) with the Intelligence and DoD Communities.
- Project Manager and Technical advisor on the Data Migration team focused efforts of migrating over 24 PB of FMV and WAMI data from near line and online storage repositories to AWS cloud services.
- Manage and oversee a dual operations data center during the migration process in conjunction with completing a viable solution in the AWS cloud. Coordinate with NVS FSR’s on day to day operational requirements in preparation of the Data Migration project and NVS shutdown in Dahlgren Virginia.
- Member of source selection panel on the GDAC and BAE/NCL Migration contract.
- Provided technical insight in preparation of the PWS and SOW for the E-SITE contact for NVS FSR support in Dahlgren Virginia.
- Over 10 Years of Tactical Data support and technical SME across all WAMI and FMV platforms and data types.
Datacenter Manager and Technical SME
- Duties to include inventory management, registry compliancy and being the liaison between JWAC and NGA and JWAC and the GPMO. Additional duties to include being a stakeholder in several meeting per week with our mission partners.
- Technical advisor for maintenance outages and issues. SLA adherence and day-to-day operations of a 24x7 data center. Expertly fuse knowledge, skills and abilities in the fields of management, leadership intelligence/imagery and system administration to identify and resolve multifaceted problems.
- Regularly conduct and/or oversee extensive research to aid in solving complex obstacles, gather statistical data to take note of trends and patterns for further evaluation and risk mitigation. Proven track record of solving dynamic challenges in a fast paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Provide system and capability briefings to senior management and site visitors. Employ a wide range of skills ranging from performing tedious system administrative functions to engaging in detailed technical discussions and system design.
- Responsible for data management of over 27 PB of data spread across 2 libraries to include offline, near line and online data. Manage all special projects to include RFI, data manipulation and reconfiguration.
Airborne Segment Lead/Systems Administrator
- Duties included but no limited to: creating accounts, managing accounts and logins, providing statistical reports to all parties, improved processes and procedures for the team, maintain logs and tape library, replaced failed components and process for replenishment and several other standard systems administrator duties.
- Segment Lead duties are attending TEM’s, generating 24 X 7 work schedules, working directly with the TDIS team to resolve all issues.
- I deal with all day to day operations that concern the Airborne Segment and report directly to the NIES lead.
- System platforms are Unix Solaris 8, Unix Solaris 10, Linux, Red Hat and Windows.