- Result driven, versatile Technology professional offering a progressive, 16 + years of career in IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, System and Network Administration with excellent interpersonal and proven analytical hands on skills.
- An energetic team player, independent self - starter and quick learner with fast-paced environment. Tech savvy with robust technical background and hands on experience with proven ability in troubleshooting skills.
- Expertly manage Infrastructure Operations and diligently troubleshooting issues to identify root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Adept at crossed-functional team collaboration and a superior relationship builder with outstanding communication skills, commitment for exceptional customer service with effective leadership qualities that interfaces effectively with upper management, peers, end users and vendors.
Virtualization: VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter Server, VMware vSphere Client (6.5), vCenter Converter, VMware Tools, RV Tools, vMotion, Storage vMotion, Citrix XenApp 7.15, NetScaler/Director/Studio, Hyper -V Manager
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 /2019 , Windows 7/10 Enterprise, Unix, Linux Red Hat 6.5, Ubuntu Desktop/Server 18.04.2, macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, and Catalina)
AWS Services: EC2, VPC, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Route53, IAM, EBS, AMI, RDS, S3, SNS, CloudWatch, Backup, Direct Connect
DevOps-CI/CD: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub, HipTest, Jenkins, Dockers, Virtual Box
Monitoring Tools: SolarWinds, Nagios, Splunk, CloudWatch, PathView, AppView, PRTG Network Monitor, Perf-mon, Net-mon
Cloud Administration/Applications: Google Cloud Admin Suite, BetterCloud, ServiceNow, IIS 8.0, F5 VPN Networks - BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM), F5 Big-IP VPN Configuration Utility, BIG-IP Edge Client, HP Peregrine, Remedy, Service Desk 8.2, Hyena, Wireshark, PuTTY Client, Microsoft WSUS, Sophos End-Point client, Dell LiveOptics, Cisco UCS Manager, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Cloud, OpenStack Dashboard(Horizon)
Client-Server Administration: MS-Office 2016, Office 365, SharePoint 2016, Visio 2016, Project 2016, Lansweeper, KACE Deployment System, Exchange Server Management Console, SCCM, Citrix XenApp Server 7.15, Check-Point Encryption Management Console, ForeScout Management Console, Desktop Authority Management Suite
Database and Backup: SQL, MySQL, RDS, SQL Server 2016, Access 2016, Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS 8/8.5/10), Tomcat
Scripting/Programming: PowerShell, WMI, VBScript, Bash, SQL/PL-SQL, HTML 5, ASP, C/C++, Java
Infrastructure Services: Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, WINS, Server Manager, Failover Cluster Manager, File Server Resource Manager, Print Manager, Group Policy Management, RAID
Protocol: TCP/IP Protocol Suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, POP3, SMTP, LDAP, BGP, RIP, TFTP, FTP, RDP, HTTP/S, SNMP, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, SSH, SSL, LDAP )
Network: VPN, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), TCP/IP, VLAN, OSI Model, VoIP, Level 3 Support on Juniper Switches, Cisco Routers, Firewall, Riverbed, QoS, Sendio(Spam filter) Appliances, LAN-WAN Support, Wireless Networking, Cisco Meraki Access Points, Unify Wireless Controller and Access Points
Messaging/Collaboration: RDP, VNC, LogMeIn, PCAnywhere, Team Viewer, MS Teams, Skype for Business, Slack, WebEx, Zoom
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 720/730 Server, iDRAC 7/8, Dell PowerVault NX3000 Network Attached Storage (NAS), Familiarity with Cisco UCS, XIV, SAN units, SAN Switches (Cisco, Brocade), iSCSI SAN Storage, Level 3 support on Desktop, Laptops (HP, IBM, DELL), printers, and iOS and Android enabled devices Smart Phones.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- To design, assist and maintain IT/DevOps environment by setting up and implementation of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 OS in AWS and VMWare virtualized environment by supporting System Builds, System Administration, System Integrations, Server builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Migrations, Troubleshooting, addressing security vulnerabilities issues, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and fine-tuning on Windows Server, UNIX, Ubuntu, and Red Hat Linux Systems.
- Responsible for administration of Infrastructure components like Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, WINS, Server Manager, Failover Cluster Manager, File Server Resource Manager, Print Manager, Group Policy, RAID.
- To create, manage and support VM Server through Virtualized environment using VMware ESX 6.5, VMware vCenter Server 6.5, VMware vSphere Client 6.5 through installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, monitoring of VMs and ESX servers (CPU, Memory, Disk and Network Utilization).
- Responsible for VM's, VM Template, AWS customized AMI'S (Amazon Machine Images),ESXi Servers configuration, performance monitoring, and capacity planning using VMware virtual center(vCenter) and supporting Physical to Virtual migration by using VMware Convertor.
- To support AWS Cloud environment and provisioning an AWS resources through management console by creating AWS EC2 instances, ELBs, security groups, S3 storage, setting up S3 snapshots/backups and auto scaling implementing Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) for the private cloud in the public cloud.
- To create RDS and manage software installations, backups, patches, routine administrative tasks and to design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM), implement network security using Security Groups, using CloudWatch to monitor resources like EC2, CPU, memory, RDS DB services, EBS volumes.
- Troubleshoot EC2 instance issues with Developers team & AWS support team, assisting implementation of SSL certificates for EC2, database instances and to create an Alarms and Alerts in CloudWatch, and AWS SNS services for monitoring the Servers Performance CPU Utilization, Diskspace, Storage and Bandwidth Utilization.
- To monitor/optimize IT/DevOps environment using CloudWatch for server and network performance, resource capacity, AWS Infrastructure Response Time, Application/Service availability, Backend Transaction time, Throughput, idle/unused cloud resources like EC2 instances, EBS volumes, ELBs, S3 snapshots to eliminate unused resources and save cost.
- To manage and administer OpenStack environment by using Horizon Dashboard services, to administer Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using Google Admin Suite and BetterCloud, maintain backups using Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5, and to implement scripting and automation using PowerShell with Windows, AD, Office 365, and PowerCLI.
- To monitor and troubleshoot the IT infrastructure using monitoring tools like LANsweeper, Solorwinds, Nagios, Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, Meraki Cloud Dashboard.
- To create, evaluate, update and to share process/technical documentation and topology diagram through SharePoint website and through Network documentation library.
- To report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information & to contribute to outages communications.
- Supported over 400+ on-premises servers spanned across USA with mixed Windows (Server 2008/2012/2016 ) and Linux OS environment including physical and virtual servers and provided System Administration support for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 OS in VMWare virtualized environment, Administration of Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP, DFS, Server Manager, Failover-Cluster Manager, Print Management servers to support Microsoft Server environment.
- Created, managed and supported VM Server through Virtualized environment using VMware ESX 6.5, VMware vCenter Server 6.5, VMware vSphere Client 6.5 through installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, monitoring of VMs and ESX servers (CPU, Memory, Disk and Network Utilization).
- Managed and deployed new VM servers as per business requirements and configured servers for respective environment. (Test/Prod/QA/Dev), set up alerting, responsible for snapshots and VM cloning.
- Managed VM's, VM Template, ESXi Servers configuration and performance monitoring using virtual center and supporting Physical to Virtual migration by using VMware Convertor and troubleshooted VM issues by performing tasks like VMDK file migration, LUN migration, performing ESXi host troubleshooting by analyzing log files, resources utilization and monitoring for capacity planning and to assists in customizing VM resources like Memory, Hard disk, CPU-Processors etc.
- Maintained end user accounts, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, drive mapping in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security and regulatory compliance.
- Took ownership of daily operational support, level 3 escalated tickets for Network / Server environment and to collaborate with various team like Security, DBA, AppDev, Desktop, Helpdesk etc. to anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, report and resolve hardware/software issues.
- Provided Level 3 Network Support on Juniper Switches, Router, UPS, Riverbed and Path View (Monitoring) appliances and to maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages, and scheduling security patches and firmware upgrades.
- Managed, supported and upgraded (trusted signed certificate, antivirus definition upgrade) email spam filter appliances (Sendio) with end user administration, Vendor escalation and supported administration of Big IP F5 VPN client sessions through F5 VPN Remote Management Console environment.
- Provided training to peers and team members like Jr. Systems Administrators, Desktop and Help Desk Analyst.
Technology Support Analyst/Consultant
- Assisted Engineering Team as Production Support Consultant and provided support on various in-house and vendor-based applications on VMware Virtualized environment running on Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Deployed and configured new VMs for Test and Production server environment, Configured the web and data load balancer server, IIS Server, web server, database server and application server as per the instructions provided by Dev and QA team.
- Worked with SQL Diagnostics Manager to resolved issues related to blocked session, end task hung process, logging off user session and by reviewing logs as per instructed by DBA team.
- Supported as System Administrator to support LAN/WAN issues and managed various web-based application console like Citrix XenApp Center, Blackberry Management Console, ForeScout Management Console, Cisco Unity Connection Administration.
- Provided advanced Desktop Support for applications like MS Office/Outlook, VZ Access Manager, Riverbed Steelhead Mobile Client, Adobe Acrobat, Cisco VPN client, Cisco IP Communicator, Symantec Anti-Virus, Malware bytes, Trend Micro, Pointsec Checkpoint encryption, Exchange Server Management Console, SCCM, SharePoint and VMware Web Console.
- Managed Exchange 2010 Management Console and supported issues with Exchange database(s), message filtering, archiving PST files, error log tracking, user accounts permission, shared folders/calendars, mailing lists, and Outlook Web Access etc.
Technology Support Engineer
- Performed as advanced LAN administrator for Desktop Team environment and resolved issues related to Windows Client-Server environment, applications, databases, virus isolation-removal, storage and hardware configuration issues, supported LAN/WAN and Wi-Fi connectivity issues with desktop, laptops and smart phone devices.
- Created/modified user account, OUs, Group Policy Objects (GPO), security groups and distribution list to secure company proprietary information and a dministered AD, DNS, DHCP and WINS on Domain Controllers (DC).
- Maintained and managed Windows Server 2003/2008R2 servers for Citrix farm, published application in test and production Citrix Server environment, engaged in troubleshooting effort for level 3 escalated issues, coordinated testing with end users.
- Provided 3rd level support and involved in troubleshooting for Server and Desktop related issues including: Citrix support, GPO Active Directory in a Windows XP/7 Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2, VMware Enterprise Environment.
- Promoted as Lead LAN Admin to collaborate escalated issue with various IT Teams like Network Operations, Notes Admin, Developer, DBA and Production Support Teams to determine and resolve end user’s issue efficiently.
- Assisted Desktop Team with various Projects like Desktop /Laptop /Smart Phone upgrade, application/ O.S upgrade projects, assisted team with creation /modification of new and existing technical and process documentation.
Technical Support Specialist
- Worked as a Desktop support consultant and assisted with Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications hosted on Windows Server 2003/2008 and Windows XP/7 environment.
- Managed and supported Helpdesk Tickets for Global Helpdesk environment assisted 30000+ global users by resolving diverse issues related to Network, VPN and Hardware/Software environment
- Assisted Desktop/Helpdesk team to diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime. Supported technical issues for laptop, desktop, monitors, PDAs and printers.