- IBM certified WebSphere administrator and Cisco certified Network associate with over 9 years of experience on Middleware administration.
- 8+ of strong experience in IBM Websphere Application Server Administration and integration with various webservers, databases, Ldap and security servers.
- 6+ years of strong experience in Oracle Weblogic Application Server and Tomcat Administration and integration with various webservers, databases, Ldap and security servers.
- Strong experience in setting up Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat in the development, testing and production environments.
- Experienced in Installation and Configuration of Websphere Application server 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, Oracle Weblogic server 8.x, 9.x, and 10.x, IBM HTTP Server, Sun - one Webserver on AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows platform.
- Expertise in Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat version upgrade and fixpack installation.
- Experienced in Installing and Configuring IBM Websphere MQSeries V5.3/V6.0, creating local queues, remote queues, creating channels, listeners on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience in both JACL and Jython scripting using wsadmin and shell scripting for various automation tasks and troubleshooting.
- Lead the team for multiple Application Business Live for various countries like North America, EMEA, SEA, China, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Involved in performing stress testing to test for workload balancing and memory leaks, connection pooling issues and tuning in Application Servers.
- Good exposure towards OS platforms including Sun Solaris, Linux, AIX, VMware and Windows.
- Technical Escalation point of contact for Middleware projects.
- Lead the team on Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implementing solutions across all servers.
- Represent Middleware Team in War rooms and meetings for Application Technical and Business Live.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- WebServer installation and configuration ( I BM H ttp S erver and Apache WebServer).
App Server: IBM WebSphere Application Server V5.1, v6.1, v7.0, v8.5, Weblogic Application Server 9.2, 10.3, Tomcat Server v6.0, v7.0, v8.0.
Web Server: IBM HTTP Server v184.108.40.206, Apache web server v2.0.47 and Iplanet.
Platform: Sun Solaris 10 /8, AIX 5.3/5.2, 6.1, HPUX 11, Linux Redhat 6.1, VMware, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and z/OS (Mainframe).
Portal Server: WebSphere Portal Server V220.127.116.11
Database: Oracle 9i/10.2, DB2 8.1/9.
Process Server: IBM WebSphere Process Server v6.1.2.
IDE Tools: My Eclipse 5.0.1/7.x. RAD 18.104.22.168/7.5. x.
Testing tools: Test Director.
LDAP: SunOne, OpenLdap.
Monitoring: Wily, PMI
Bug Tracking tool: JIRA
Senior System AnalystTechnology: WebSphere Application Server v6.1, v7.0, WebSphere Process Server v6.1.2, WebLogic Application Server v9.2, v10.3.2, IHS 7.0, Apache Webserver v2.0.82, Unix and Linux and Z/OS.
- Represent Middleware Team for Project requirement gathering and Kick-off meetings.
- Installation / Configuration/ Administration of WebSphere, Weblogic and Tomcat (TC) Application Server on multiple Platforms.
- Hands on experience in analyzing Heap dump, Thread dump and Java cores.
- Apache, vfabric and IHS webserver installation and configuration.
- WebServer and Application Server Cluster configurations based on Business requirement.
- Failover and High Availability testing for webservers and Appservers.
- Performance tuning for webserver and Appservers based on user capacity.
- Good knowledge on Connection Pool and WebContainer Parameters.
- Application migration from WebSphere Application Server to Tomcat Server.
- WebSphere MQ installation / configurations and Administration.
- Schedule weekly meetings to track project status and open issues for middleware.
- Fix security vulnerability for webservers and application servers.
- Work closely with development, testing team, network and vendors (IBM and Oracle) for troubleshooting issues.
- Create install plan for production infrastructure changes.
- SSL certificate creation and configuration.
- WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat fixpack and version upgrades.
- Process and Log monitoring configurations.
- Manage GIT / SVN repository for Middleware Project documents.
- End to end knowledge on Middleware setup from Project setup to BAU.
- Good understanding of Load balancing and networking topologies.
Technology: WebSphere Application Server v6.1, v7.0, v8.5, WebSphere MQ Server v7.5, Weblogic Application Server v10.2.3, v11g, Tomcat Server v6, v7, v8, IHS v7.0, v8.5, Apache Webserver v2.0.82, Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Installation / Configuration/ Administration of WebSphere Portal Server, WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server and Tomcat Application Server on multiple Platforms.
- Creation and Configuration of domains / Profiles using console or scripts.
- Cluster creation and configuration based on the business requirement on WebSphere Portal Server, WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server (Vertical & Horizontal).
- Implemented Dual Cluster topology for Application server which enables Zero Downtime for Business Users even during maintenance window like deployment and fixpacks upgrades.
- Datacenter Architecture solutions from Server onboarding to Business Live.
- Successfully managed multiple countries business live which includes SEA, China, Hong Kong, Japan and EMEA.
- Certified environment to handle 6000 users concurrent user load based on business requirement.
- Migrated Application from zLinux to Redhat linux servers.
- Provided cost effective solutions and saved millions of dollars by sharing the servers based on the available capacity.
- Technical Lead for Go2Common environment, which is an topology which combined multiple countries in single environment.
- Certify environment for compliance Audit.
- Manage Continuity of Business (COB/DR) which is a disaster recovery topology for Production servers.
- SiteMinder (SSO) and TAI Configuration.
- Provide Cost utilization and Man Efforts for a Project.
- Strong experience in Analyzing, Troubleshooting and taking appropriate actions for Application /Web server errors and logs.
- Successfully migrated application from WebSphere v6.x to 7.x and 8.x by interacting closely with multiple teams.
- SSL configurations in IBM HTTP server, Portal Server and Application Server.
- Raise Firewall request and LB request for Business URL configuration.
- Configuration of Resource like Datasource, JMS, Shared Library and JVM arguments.
- Maker/Checker role to validate environment before cutover.
- Connect Direct Administration.
Senior Software Engineer
Technology: WebSphere Application Server v6.1, v7.0, WebSphere Process Server v6.1.2, WebLogic Application Server v9.2, v10.3.2, IHS 7.0, Apache Webserver v2.0.82, Unix and Linux and Z/OS.
- Installation / Configuration/ Administration of WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server on multiple Platforms.
- Involved in Web Container, EJB Container and database connection pool performance tuning, Thread Dump Analysis, Core Dump Analysis.
- Siteminder Webagent configuration in the webservers for SSO.
- Load Balancer VIP configuration for Production URL’s.
- Monitoring system availability and health of various servers and applications using Wily Introscope.
- Coordination with change management, Incident Management, problem management and Knowledge management.
- Successfully migrated Applications from WebSphere distributed systems to Mainframe stack.
- Manage services like WebSphere, DB2 and CICS on z/OS platform.
- Good knowledge on Dataset and PROC on z/OS platform.
- Stop/start Jobs and deleting dump files in z/OS.
- Z/OS TSO and ISPF console experience.
- Divert WebSphere Application Server logs on z/OS to USS console through ISPF.
- Work closely with IBM Team to resolve issues on WebSphere z/OS and DB2.
- Multiple stack support combination like AIX/WPS/DB2, Solaris/Weblogic/Oracle and Linux/WAS/DB2.
- Good working experiences with Session Management, creating replication domains for session persistence (Memory to Memory replication).
- Automated daily build deployment using shell script.
- Environment setup document (diagram) management under SVN repository.
- Build acceptance test execution, raising installation defects.
- Periodic Backup Operations.
- Involved in entire SCRUM (AGILE) activities.
Technology: WebSphere Application Server v6.1, WebLogic Application Server v9.2, IHS 6.1, Apache Webserver v2.0.82 and Linux.
- Installation / Configuration/ Maintenance of WebSphere Application Server with daily deployment on multiple Platforms.
- Installation and configuration of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Manage Juniper Firewall and configuring firewall policies.
- Database and LDAP setup on different windows and Linux certified stacks.
- High Availability and Failover configuration in WebSphere Application Server.
- Proxy Server configurations.
- Create Change request for Infrastructure changes.
- Disaster recovery support and executions.
- Create and configure Data sources and JMS resources.
- Deployment of web applications.
- Validate installation defects fixed in new release.
- Support the Dev and Test team for testing purpose. (Trouble shooting and maintenance of the projects deployed).
- Prepare internal team documentation for new environment setups.
- Review the install guides during release times.
- JVM Log level and trace configurations in Application servers for debugging purpose to determine issues.
- Startup scripts configurations on servers for weekly reboot.