- To in corporate work experience and education into a challenging position in the field of Information Technology, where there are vast responsibilities as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Windows XP Pro
- 7 Enterprise. Windows 2003
- 2008 R2
- 2012 R2 Server
- VMWare ESXi 4 5
- 5.5 Citrix Xenapp 4.6 5 6.5
- Xendesktop 5.6 7.5
- XenServer 6. Novell 6
- Novell OES
- Microsoft App - V 4.6
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Application Virtualizaon Systems Engineer
- Managed and maintained Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Citrix XenApp 5.0, Citrix XenApp 6.5, Storefront, EdgeSight, PVS 7.1, VMware vSphere 5.5 and Citrix XenDesktop 7.5, Appsense 8.
- Manage 125+ Servers and 100+ Virtual Applications across the Enterprise.
- Maintain Application and Desktop Virtualization environment using Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft technologies.
- Designed and Implemented Citrix HSD/VDI technology with growth from 50 Users to 2000+ Users.
- Capacity plan to provide ideal sizing for single server scalability for M&A projects that covered over 1500+ users migration onto Citrix HSD/VDI environment.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate issues between DS/Exchange/Network silos pertaining to Citrix environment.
- Managed small team for end user technology standards including OS/Endpoint delivery utilizing SCCM 2007.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Citrix XenApp 5 server migration from hard builds to PVS device targets into 2 NGDC environment totaling 800+ servers.
- Citrix pooled and static XenDesktop/XenApp provisioning using VMware ESXi hypervisor for over 10,000+ users.
- Engineer, manage, upgrade and provisioned Citrix PVS 6.0 vdisks for XenDesktop 4, 5.6 /XenApp 5 environment utilizing MS SQL, Edgesight and Web Interface.
- Application packaging, isolation, and delivery utilizing Citrix XenApp 5 and Microsoft App-V 4.6, dependent on compatibility in a multi-user environment totaling 150+ packages to 2000+ users.
- Troubleshoot and load test applications/printing performance and configuration in a Citrix environment
- Application toubleshooting in server environment involving rights, policies, environment variables, profiles.
- BMC Bladelogic Server Automation support for Windows 2003/2008 audits and security patches.
- Support and troubleshoot SEV1/DR recovery, tests and connectivity issues for Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp published applications, Microsoft App-V packaging support.
Confidential, Spring, TX
Citrix Network Specialist
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008R2 GPO, users and groups, roaming profiles, Novell 6.x, Zenworks 11, Identity Management
- Citrix XenApp 6.0 - Create, design and deploy published applications to end users.
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 - Design and provision VDA’s as needed on Citrix XenServer.
- Thinclient WYSE Xenith, Dell FX160 and nComputing deployment via Citrix Web Interface with zero configuration.
- Remote mobile management: XenDesktops using Citrix Storefront for access to Chrome netbooks, Laptops, Ipads and Smartphones via Citrix Receiver.
- Citrix Provisioning Servers 6.0 - design, configuration, and mange deploy vdisks for over 3000 users.
- Zenworks Imaging/Management with Novell OES network administration and desktop deployment
- Configure and support TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, PXE, Wireless and network infrastructure using Nortel routers/switches
Confidential, Humble, TX
Computer Field Technician
- Novell 6, Groupwise 7, Zenworks 7 and Citrix published apps.
- TCP/IP and network infrastructure using Cisco routers/switches.
- Implement and support NDPS/IP printing. Wireless Access support via Aegis client
- Symantec Ghost multicast image support and software updates
- PC/Printers/software support for end users tracking via HEAT system
Confidential, Sugarland, TX
- Support for over 200 employees and 30+ remote sites
- Microsoft Server, Exchange, Novell 6 and Citrix Metaframe administration
- Support and maintain Cisco routers and switches connection for remote sites
- Support and maintain Symantec Ghost, hardware, software and printers