- I view life as a supply side phenomenon and believe that self - fulfilment occurs through systematic and sustained involvement in the work environment, showing discipline and professionalism that leads to achievement and respect.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98, UNIX, Macintosh
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, .Net
ERP: SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle apps, JD Edwards, BAAN
Databases: Oracle, SQL, Sybase, DB2
Accounting Packages: Tally, Focus, Wings, Peachtree, BusyLtd
Microsoft Packages: MS Office - MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT
- Understanding of Full Cycle Technical Recruitment involving Sourcing, Identifying, Screening, Interviewing, Formatting and placing personnel as per clients need.
- Knowledge of Contract, Contract-to-hire and Fulltime positions in the Information Technology industry.
- Good knowledge on Head hunting, Referrals, Social networking to source passive candidates.
- Know how of different job boards such as Dice, Monster and Career builder to find active candidates.
- Strong understanding of different Work Authorizations in US like Citizens, GC, EAD, H1B, TN, E3 and OPT.
- Good knowledge on different Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa types in US.
- Excellent knowledge on different tax terms of US - W2, 1099.
- Sound knowledge on Corp-Corp/C2C agreement.
- Good Understanding on various IT technologies/platforms.
- Excellent working Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/98/95/2000.
- Excellent working Knowledge on MS Outlook, MS Excel & MS Word.
- Knowledge on Vendor Management - Google & Yahoo Groups, IM’s.
- Familiar with US time zones and states.
- Quick learner and hard worker - Ability to work effectively in high-pressure environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong attitude towards team work and common goals achievement.
- Excellent communication & Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.