- As my resume indicates, I possess more than 10 years of progressive experience in the IT Director field. My professional history includes positions such IT Director at Confidential as well as Systems Administrator at Confidential and Areva Pharmaceuticals.
- Most recently, my responsibilities as IT Director at Confidential match the qualification's you are seeking. As the IT Director, my responsibilities included Troubleshooting, Ticketing, Risk Analysis, Planning, Researching, and resolving the day to day operations of the IT Department in relations to the business goals and aspirations
- I assisted in the successful completion of Several projects ranging from (JD Edwards Upgrade, Yardi Migration, Active Directory upgrade, Exchange Upgrade, Skype for Business Upgrade, Dynamics CRM Upgrade, Salesforce migration, Mitel and Avaya Migrations/Upgrades, PCI Compliance Assurance and Testing, SCCM/SCOM/SCSM Maintenance, SharePoint Setup, Document Management and Security, and managing yearly budgets and vendors just to name a few.
- My supervisor also relied on my ability to maintain a schedule and ensure high availability of the network.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Pervasive, Access
- Dynamics CRM
- System Center
- JD Edwards
- Skype for Business
- Network Engineering, Cisco Wireless and Switch Administration
- VOIP Management
- Basic Development C#
- Remote App, Remote Services, VPN
- Certificate Management
- Budgeting and Department Planning
- Various Linux Types
- Project Management
Connectivity & Hardware: Introductory BGP, Introductory EIGRP, MPLS, VTP, HSRP, NAT, RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, ARP, TCP, UDP, WAN, LAN, VLAN, VLAN Trucking, TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Spanning Tree, BPDU, CDP, ACL, Static Routing, Stub Routing, multicast routing, Etherchannel, Portfast, VSS, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Frame - relay, VTP, SNMP, SNMPv3, ARP, STP, BPDU, 802.11 a/b/g/n, WLAN, WAP, SSID, CSMA/CA
Enterprise Technologies: DNS, Windows 2016, Exchange 2003/2008/2010/2013/2016 , Active Directory, WINS, MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2008 R 2/2012/2014/2016 , Microsoft Office 365, Linux, Scanners, Desktop and Networked Printers, MAC, LogMeIn Central, GPMC, RDP, Internet Information Services, DFSR, HTML, Skype for Business, Dynamics CRM, JD Edwards, Yardi, UBil, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM)
Hardware Resources: Unifi, Peplink, Dell (Routers, Servers/NAS), Avaya (Routers and Phone System)
Monitoring Tools/Apps: Wireshark, NetCrunch, PRTG, Solarwinds, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, RMON, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet, HTTP(S), SMTP, tunneling protocols, PPP, SFTP
Security/Firewall: RADIUS, SSH, VPN, IPSec, Pretty Good Protection (PGP), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Port Security, MAC Address Filtering, NPS, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
Languages: C#, SQL, PowerShell, VBScript, WMI, AppleScript
Operating Systems: Windows (98/2000/XP/VISTA/7/10, 2016 datacenter), Mac OS X
- Project Management
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to set expectations and ensure on-going control of the project (e.g., Kickoff meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Linux/Windows Server Administrator 2000-2016/ Virtualization Administrator (Hyper-V/VMWare)
- Manage over 380 Servers and 24 remote sites. Using Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi
- Replication/Reports/Foglight/P2V Conversions/Virtual Switch and routers
- DNS/AD/DHCP/Cluster/VPN/GPO/Print Services/File Shares/SMTP/NTP/Samba/ LDAP/NIC Bonding/Log Management (rsyslog, syslogd, syslog-ng).
- Remote Desktop/Remote App/VDI
- Transition as many services to Linux platform to ease licensing costs
- Installed and configured LDAP servers to authenticate between Linux, Apple and Windows environments.
- RSync between multiple locations and Remote Management iDRAC
- Resolved trouble tickets quickly and efficiently
- Scheduled jobs and automating processes using CRON, AT, and Schedule Tasks
- Created and maintained file systems and performed RAID configuration on LINUX
- Migrating data between Windows Clustering Services in different AD forests
- Office 365 and Exchange Administrator 2000-2016 and Business GSuite Services
- Operational maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understand DAG operation and design patching/maintaining the environment, scheduling maintenance, and reporting on performance
- Calendar Events and contacts shared, Delegation, retention policy and email archive
- DKIM/SPF, Anti-Phishing and Anti-Spam technologies
- System Center Administrator 2012-2016
- Image desktop/server installations
- Ticketing System to monitor network resources
- Strong understanding of application packaging and deployment
- Generating Reports
- Database Administrator
- SQL Server/Oracle/Pervasive
- Ensuring all backups and maintenance to the 49 different databases are run.
- Generating custom reports for applications like Yardi, JDE, ECAS, and Custom Applications amounts to over 300 different reports.
- Repair data integrity and replication.
- Developed several crystal reports and
- Migrated SQL database to newer editions and to a new vendor software products.
- Configuring & administering the standby servers through Log shipping and mirroring.
- Installing, configuring, administering of MSSQL server and securing production servers.
- Perform and oversee day-to-day database activities related to check SQL server error logs, backups, restores, and integrity checks, optimizations, refreshing re-indexing, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Develop, establish and maintain overall database standards, processes related documentation, and workflows necessary for production using DTS packages stored procedures, batch jobs, and system reports.
- Using T- SQL for creating databases, tables, stored procedures, triggers, indices and other objects within the databases based on requirements from developers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to database integrity, database performance (deadlock, locking, blocking, etc.,) server performance (CPU, memory, I/O).
- Configuring and Maintaining Database Mirroring, Database Snapshots, Service Packs and Security Patches.
- Other Databases worked with DB2, Pervasive, Access
- Network Engineer
- Design and implement customer network solutions for high-speed data WAN using multiple routing protocols including OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP.
- Primary Engineer responsible for all NT backend servers and including; DNS, WINS, FTP, RADIUS, Gateways.
- SAN and NAS Setup
- Traffic Shaping and network isolation by services/company
- Cable Management/Enterprise Wifi Management
- IP, Cisco, Dell, Ubiquity, HP
- VOIP Administrator
- Implemented Intertel, Avaya IP Office, Skype for Business
- Configured IVR and integration into databases
- Designed, programmed, implemented, and tested Call Center solutions
- Implemented, monitored, reviewed and reported on VoIP system health to include availability, downtime, utilization, capacity planning
- Documented and maintained VoIP infrastructure policies, procedures, and other documentation
- Performed VoIP systems, operations, monitors error logs and error messages to ensure customer service level agreements are met
- Maintaining the Intertel phone system and upgrading to an Avaya Phone System
- Implemented Skype for Business as a near future replacement of the phone system.
- Prepared roadmap to integrate Numonix and Skype for Business Contact Manager
- Resolved issues where data traffic was interfering with VOIP call quality.
- Specialties: VOIP, SIP, H323, Voice, Cisco, QOS, L2 technologies, L3 routing protocols, Adtran, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, VOIP, Soft switches, Switching, Routing, Internet Telephony, Spanning Tree, VPN, Planning, Troubleshooting, Implementation, Design, & Product development.
- Threat Administrator
- PCI Compliance
- Firewall Rules
- Monitor Network Services
- SNMP and SysLog
- Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
- Configuration of rules for ingress and egress traffic types
- Network Security Architecture for resources
- Documentation to outline business processes
- Continually survey the system to determine future needs
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations for future system upgrades
- Backup Administrator
- SQL Databases
- Veeam Backups/Data Protection Manager/Symantec Backup
- Nimble Storage Replication and SnapShot
- Work with Vendors to supply optimal services with the company and ensure projects are completed on a timely manor
- Manage IT Infrastructure, Prepare Financial Budgets, and Generate Revenue for IT, Manage a centralized ISP Services for other clients in the buildings
- Oversaw up to 600 active network users with a large amount of turnover. Including file system access, SharePoint, SQL, and Exchange services.
- Analyze and resolve problems, ensure the environment is running optimally
- Other Services Installed and scoped the projects:
- SharePoint Administration
- Dynamics CRM 2016
- MS InfoPath
- C# Programming
- Vendor Management for service and incident management
- VPN/Network/Wi-Fi Management
- NAS Storage Management
- Office Communicator Server Maintained
- Exchange Server Management for Multiple Domains
- Mobile Device Management/Tracking
- VBS and PowerShell Scripting
- RX30 and Prodigy Database Reporting
- System Diagnosis and Repair
- VMWare Server
- Web Server, Domain Server, SharePoint
- Sonic Firewall, remote system management
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Software training and Light website development
- Top Management outlining budgets and company policies. Planning what resources are needed to sustain growth.
- Avaya IP Office 500
- Financial Planning, and Project Management
- SharePoint Administration
- Document Management
- Installed and Configured Unix Servers in a windows Domains on 2003, 2008 standard and enterprise servers and failover cluster services in Data Center Environment.
- Unix Backup Management
- Rx30 and Prodigy Management and Reporting.
- Web Server/Terminal Server/Exchange Server/Domain Server Management.
- System Virtualization and Document Management.
- Working with CSR's and Pharmacy Managers to improve operations.
- Network Management
- VOIP Management
- SQL Database Management for In-house applications and document management systems
- Research Analysis
- Develop VBA Security
- Generate SQL DB Analytic Reports for the applications.