- Configured the server’s firewall script according to the “least privilege” principle by implementing a set of rules for both inbound and outbound traffic.
- Rules were solely iptables commands that filtered each packet separately based on several different criteria, such as connection type and source address.
- Utilized network tools, including Telnet and Netcat, to perform test cases on the firewall’s guidelines.
- Created movement files with modified variations (number of nodes, speed, connections) and simulated them on NS2 with 3 different routing protocols: AODV, DSDV & DSR.
- Wrote AWK codes to parse the trace files that were created through the simulations to observe the delivery rate of each protocol, as well as to count the average delay of every packet successfully delivered.
- Used the computer communication network simulation tool, NS3, to simulate several label - switching networks and observe how they compared to traditional IP-table switching.
- Simulated a data center segment by setting up a virtual bridge (Open vSwitch) with a virtual port assigned to two different VLANs. Using Oracle VM VirtualBox, three different virtual machines were created on the two VLANs and pinged to detect whether they could communicate with each other.
- Used DVWA on Metasploitable Linux to perform SQL injection by entering several queries into the User ID field and collecting the output hashes for password cracking.
- Deflected URLs on windows browser to the Metasploitable website by using ARP spoof to redirect Window’s traffic to Kali Linux and then spoofing the DNS requests for all ‘www’ domain names to point to Metasploitable’s IP address.
- IEEE Member.
- Adept in C++, Verilog, Python, Matlab and Shell Scripting.
- Proficient in GNS3, Wireshark and NS2/NS3.
- Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for reviewing and revising ITCC supplier database.
- Installed, configured and upgraded PC software and operating systems.
- Created requests for proposals, developed technical specifications for electrical materials and products for various bids and identified potential suppliers.
- Assisted in drafting inquiry forms, technical/commercial offers and processed requisitions into purchase orders.
- Corresponded and coordinated with clients regarding prices, product availability and delivery.