- To work in pragmatic way in an organization where I can show my talent and enhance my skills to meet company goals and objective with full integrity and zest.
- 2.2 years of Professional Experience in Linux & window System Administration.
- Working experience with Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, and Windows server.
- Creating user accounts and assigning security right to them.
- Installation (manual / remote), configuration, administration, tuning, and troubleshooting Linux Operating system issues.
- Monitor Jobs and send weekly & monthly reports to the client and senior management.
- Monitoring Disk space, Network, services, load of server using nagios.
- Backup jobs and initiating the job as per the schedule.
- System Recovery - Rescue Mode &Single User.
- Experience in DHCP, DNS installation and configuration.
- Basic knowledge of bash scripting.
- Swap, Logical, LVM, Raid.
- Rpm, Yum, apt-get.
- Adding and deleting users, adding groups, changing group ownership and ACL (Access Control List).
- Red hat, Ubuntu, Cent OS, Windows xp,7,8,2003,2008
- Putty, VNC,ssh,scp,winscp,Filezilla,Remina remote.
- Nagios monitoring tool,VMware Workstation and Vsphere client.
- Yum repository, FTP, HTTP, Samba, DHCP, DNS, NFS,Kickstart
Network and System Administrator
- Responsible for installation, configuration management, server hardening maintenance of over LINUX Systems.
- Package Management with YUM and RPM (Installation, Updating and Rollback).
- Remote administration of Linux Servers using SSH, PUTTY.
- Monitoring the servers using through PUTTY.
- Implementation of raid levels ( RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, and RAID10 ) performance, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Administering the file systems (Vfat, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS).
- Remote Applications like SSH, SCP and rsync.
- Day to day monitoring of system logs, CPU, & memory utilization.
- Server Migration, Creating Bash Scripts in Linux.
- Planning and scheduling cronjobs.
- SSH,SFTP,VNC,SCP,FTP configuration and Maintenance of server security.
- Installing Asterisk and troubleshooting.
- DB server Replication, DB migration, Apache configuration, Server and HA migration.
- Router,switch,PRI,SIP,Gateway configuration Knowledge’s.
- Configuring CPU Hardware and software Affinity.