AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Unix/Linux/Windows administration
- NFS, NetApp storage
- Familiar with HP, IBP, Windows OS, Splunk, Oracle, Microsoft, EMC Symantec product
- Root cause analysis with application teams, vendor coordination, troubleshooting, Change Management.
- Setup backup/restore procedures
- Work with teams on web security.
- Virtualization of windows2012/Linux hosts on VMWare ESX 6.0
- Apex and Object Oriented Programming
- Project Management
- Project management in setting up servers with Oracle back end for users around the world.
- Research and install Proof of Concept in the lab.
- Applied Good Manufacturing Principles to be FDA complaint.
- Resolve escalated issues as per Service Level Agreements.
- Managed DNS, NFS and DHCP for Global Unix servers.
- Provided 2/3 level support for Incident/Issues with systems.
- Managed RedHat Linux systems on physical servers.
- Work to setup Netbackup and Data Domain for backup of critical data on servers.
- Setup Centrify with AD for single sign on, streamlining and standardizing the user management via AD, and creating a huge cost saving for the company.
- Create VM virtual machines for users on VMWare ESX 6.x
- Collaborate with business colleagues to understand Global End user Infrastructure needs.
- Assist in the design of enclosure to host NBU master to backup on Data Domain and replicate it to another site for DR purpose.
- DR setup and DR exercise management.
- Setup disks assigned from 3PAR to Unix/Linux servers.
- Data Center consolidation, system and storage migrations to save space and money in maintenance costs.
- Coordinated the network and helped troubleshoot any network issues with the network team.
- Proof of concept for AIX install, administration, networking and SAN connection.
- Setup Centrify in the lab test and configure it for Unix/Linux servers.
- Coordinated to assign proper UIDs for centrify servers. This truly made the system Global for the thousands of Unix/Linux servers.
- Configure Identity and Access Management using Centrify tool. This hardened the Unix/Linux systems hardened the systems for security along with segregation of duties.
- Setup groups for Centrify based on segregation policies.
- Created reports from the centrify console for license information.