- RIP, BGP, OSPF, IPv6, STP, RSTP, HRSP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Frame Relay, MetroEthernet, MPLS, IPSec.
- AWS, Nagios, RADIUS/TACACS+, Wireshark and AD.
- Bash/Shell Scripting, Python, MySQL, HTML and PHP Scripting.
- Puppet and Ansible.
- Operating Systems such as Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Network Systems Engineer
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the County’s advanced Cisco - based networks LAN and WAN systems and client server hardware and software maintained in ITD’s Data Center.
- Administering and troubleshooting Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco VPN and Active Directory Services.
- Designing and implementing distribution and access layer migrations for multiple client sites.
- Part of the team that is implementing MPLS, Cisco ACI and ISE to the County network backbone.
- Managing and troubleshooting daily network operations and tasks.
- Focused on automation integration monitoring and configuration management.
- Working on various network devices such as Cisco switches and routers, CU-CUM, and Juniper routers.
- Trained in cloud computing comprising of Data center storage technologies, Cisco Routing and switching, Linux server administration and Windows Server Administration.
- Got hands-on experience on Cisco and ADTRAN switches and routers, Asterisk/FreePBX and CU-CUM.