- To work for a Company where not only I, but the company will benefit from my abilities and experience.
- With over 10 years experience working from the ground up I am able to adapt to the quickly changing business computer world.
- With my current skill set, I strive to solve problems quickly and proficiently without sacrificing the quality of the end product.
- With the ever changing business profile and business needs I no doubt will be a great asset.
- A+ Certified
- Apple/Windows Certified
- Voice over ip knowledge using Confidential equipment
- Very proficient in Microsoft windows
- Very knowledgeable in how computers function
- Computer hardware
- Computer software
- Very team oriented
- Network Communications skills
- Great customer support skills
- Six Sigma Certified.
- Very reliable
- Support Voice Communications for Cisco Customers
- Supports Cisco unified Communications platform
- Supports Cisco Emergency Responder
- Supports limited voice gateways(mgcp, sip, h323)
- Supports voice networks
- Involved with a team of engineers to create training for new hires
- Lab recreates for customer
- Integration of Cisco Products with other manufactures
Local IT lead
- Local Lead for 10 technicians
- Escalation point for local technicians
- Coordination of team with end users
- Windows Administration
- Light network support
- Laptop/desktop /server support
- Supported 3000 employees
- Build/fix servers,laptop,desktops
- Saved Company $50,000 for identifying flaw in video card memory mapping
- Software/Hardware Support
- Customer Service
- Hardware replacement Tech
- Windows software support
- Ordering parts for laptops/desktops
- Six sigma group in which we were able to streamline a process