- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering with 4 years’ experience in information systems, administration SOA servers, support for applications, web services and servers in productive and test environments, installation and configuration of IBM products (WebSphere Application Server, Message Queue, Integration Bus).
SOA IT Support Analyst
- Perform preventive monitoring of the components that make up the SOA platform. (Health and performance of the platform).
- Perform passes to production involving the SOA platform.
- Ensure compliance with the SLA, during care of tickets (requests or incidents) involving the SOA platform.
- Support in the resolution of incidents affecting the operation of the SOA platform.
- Coordinate with Support, Testing, Development, adjustments need to be made to ensure service levels of the SOA platform.
- Generate indicators and reports related to the SOA platform.
- Manage with the suppliers, the operation of the SOA platform.
- Perform analysis and programming in IBM WebSphere Integration Bus (Message Broker).
- Test applications and ensure their quality.
- Participate in functional design for data mapping completion
- Development of technical specifications
- Convert the functional and non - functional requirements to technical solution
- Prepare low level technical design for middleware integration components
- Adhere to the design and architecture standards.