- Experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing HL7 interfaces on the Orion Rhapsody Interface Engine (3.3 - 6.2) and Corepoint 6.0
- Participated in effort to convert interface engine from Rhapsody 5.2 to Corepoint 6.0 (30 interfaces converted/tested/validated, standard HL7, Flat File, and FTP).
- Epic Bridges Proficient
- Experience in Data conversions from Allscripts to Epic (Flat file to HL7 interfaces, CCD generation,etc..)
- Interface Technical Lead for Epic Ambulatory rollout (300 clinics)
- Lead Interface Developer for replacement of scanning application HPF to OnBase.
Healthcare: HL7, Epic Bridges, Orion Rhapsody, Corepoint Version 6.0, E-Gate
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior Integration Consultant
- Participating in effort to convert 900+ eGate interfaces between 6 engines to Orion Rhapsody Integration Engine version 6.2.
- Responsible for completing functional level testing and system level testing with application owners of transitioned interfaces.
Senior Integration Consultant
- Tasked with converting HL7 interfaces from legacy eGate engine to Orion Rhapsody Integration Engine (Version 6.2).
- Responsible for working with system owners and application teams to complete functional testing and validation of interfaces.
- Assisted support team in resolving issues with converted interfaces.
- Participated in effort to convert 300+ interfaces from Rhapsody to Corepoint.
- Lead Interface Analyst for Ambulatory Rollout of Epic
- Experience configuring Epic Bridges
- Design and Coding of interfaces using Orion Rhapsody/Corepoint 6.0 Interface engines
- Integration of HL7 interfaces with multiple EMRs and ancillary systems
- Testing of HL7 data messaging
- Monitoring of interface engine ensuring uninterrupted uncorrupted message transfer
- Interface On-call support (Day/Night call rotation)
- Development of data automation scripts
- Captured low-level requirements for Flight Management System Ada Code for DO-178 certification.
- Resolved software issues resulting from system integration testing.
- Test case and test procedure development for Flight Management Systems code.
- Designed and coded mission control functionality for a government satellite communication system in C++
- Unit tested over 100,000 lines of C++ code to prove code coverage testing of mission critical functions for a government satellite communication system
- Enforced project compliance with software quality and control processes based on CMMI principles
- Conducted bid and proposal activities including schedule planning and job cost estimation for multiple communication systems
- Captured, decomposed, and allocated high level system requirements to lower level subsystems
- Modeled use cases and performed functional design against requirements for a US Government communication system
Software Quality Engineer
- Enforced Confidential ’ internal quality control rules on a variety of projects resulting in project compliance of nearly 100%
- Inspected development organizations during program planning checking documents and participating in planning review meetings
- Monitored and audited development and verification activities to ensure deviations from plans and standards were detected; recorded, evaluated, tracked, resolved, and documented