Information Technology Professional with proven expertise in the implementation and support of business applications and production systems. Skills include needs analysis, system administration and implementation, technical & user documentation and professional presentation and training.
MS Office Suite, MS Dynamics GP10, FRx Reporting, BOXI, Crystal Reports, ChangeGear, VISIO, SQL databases, Lotus Notes and custom billing .NET Applications, Citrix, GVS Client billing & case management software.
- Maintain financial portion of Confidential SharePoint Portal.
- Provide technical assistance and help desk role, for domestic & global finance users with system process questions, training, report creation and SQL database maintenance in our Citrix environment.
- Maintain and review existing systems and make recommendations for code and or workflow optimization. Primary liaison with IT and external software vendors for application modifications and troubleshooting issues. Complete change management tickets and submit RFC documents.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing financial processes.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals.
- Create and maintain system and application documentation.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Independently managed the implementation of enhancements and other business driven changes for all supported applications.
- MS Office Suite, Citrix, MS Dynamics GP, Crystal Reports, FRx, FootPrints, Mainpac, ABRA, SharePoint, Claims and Incident reporting applications.
- Install, test and configure software applications within our Citrix environment and acted as backup Citrix administrator.
- Worked as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- IT Change Manager (ITIL Certified) for all Confidential locations.
- Preparation of written communications, presentations and documentation including status reports, project plans and business needs analysis documents.
- In charge of Business Continuity and Hurricane preparedness documentation and planning.
- Vendor Relationship Management. (Local and overseas affiliates). Worked with application vendors to troubleshoot new software installations and implementations.
Confidential, Greenwood, IN
Global Notes Developer/Administrator
- Application Design & Development of office & production line systems.
- Lotus Notes Administration & Training.
- Business Analyst role for all automated business applications.
- Select, design, implement and support mission critical communication and networking projects.
- (WAN, LAN, PBX and Security systems).
- Technical and User documentation writer.
- IT representative on QS9000 executive committee.
Communications Network Analyst
- Responsible for the following areas of Communications /Systems for Confidential .
- Novell Network Administrator(100+ users)
- Training & Implementation of HRIS System
- Implementation & Administration of Microsoft e - mail & Office Automation Software.
- Created on-line forms database using FormFlow (included signature approval and automatic department routing).
- Installed Cubix remote system for external communications.
- Handle all communications with outside vendors for modem & fax lines and communication data lines.
- Responsible for Voice Mail & PBX upgrades, new purchases, etc.