To take up a responsible job in the field of Engineering that engages me in solving challenging problems in Wireless Technologies and that has a steep learning curve.
Wireless Technologies: IMS, VoLTE, LTE, RCS, UMTS, 3GPP, WCDMA, EDGE, PTCRB, HSPDA, EVDO, GSM/GPRS, OFDM
Confidential Tools: QXDM, QPST, QMICM, QMITestPro
Operating Systems: LINUX, Windows OS
Languages Known: C, C++, Visual C#, Matlab
Scripting Languages: Python, Perl
Computer Networking: Application Protocols, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPV4/IPV6, VOIP, SIP, RTP, Wireshark Tool
Test Simulators: Anritsu, Spirent, Anite, Rohde&Schwarz, CMW500, Call - box
Senior Network Engineer
- I currently work on LTE core system interfaces and protocols from design to verification phases
- I create and execute test plans for system level, subsystem level and feature level testing.
- I am now experienced in Integration, Feature testing and IOT testing along with validation of EPC call flows as per 3GPP specs. I also lead a team of 4 talented Engineers in creating test design from Requirements and RFC s and writing test cases. I guide them in debugging and troubleshooting the test issues.
- My responsibilities include writing test cases and performing regressions on modem chipset devices, validating Confidential - 3 test cases for Confidential conformance team, analyzing UE/network logs using QXDM and APEX, and documenting to report UE defects to appropriate development team to triage the issues and get the bugs resolved.
- I am also involved in executing and validating IMS SRVCC test cases for MO VoLTE call, MT VoLTE Call and emergency call scenarios. In addition, I validate and execute RCS test cases like file sharing, instant messaging and other MMS services for VoLTE call and video call scenarios. I am also involved in reporting network related issues to the corresponding Test equipment vendors.
- I also write Python scripts for test-automation that enhances the automation framework by making it more robust in performing overnight regressions thereby obtaining accurate coverage results for LTE Carrier Certification Testing on test simulators.
- On weekly basis, I develop test strategies and test plans to execute the inter-operability tests, which support customers with product commercialization.
- I coherently work with engineers from Software Development, System Design, and Customer Support for integrating QCT products.