Over 4 years of experience serving as an IT Administrator for Confidential . I owned, deployed and managed AirWatch Technology for thousands of devices. I have earned multiple s including AirWatch Accredited Expert, and Microsoft Certified Professional. Experience crafting operating procedures, managing thousands of employee - owned devices as well as company owned devices while overseeing third-party service providers, resulting in a highly scalable and secure mobile infrastructure. Strong leadership abilities, with proven expertise in developing, implementing, and managing complex technical projects; staff; and developing processes to facilitate mobile device compliance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Mobile Device Management
- Technical Architecture Design
- Server Management (Linux Red Hat, Windows 2016, etc.)
- Project Management
- Staff & Development
- System Integration
- Windows Registry Hacking
- Mobile Platforms
- Microsoft SCCM
- ITIL Best Practices
- Vendor Relations
- Citrix VDI
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Client Systems Engineer
- Author, manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot and optimize a holistic MDM program
- Work with a variety of iOS, Android, MacOS, and Windows devices.
- Lead the integration of high availability and site resiliency with AirWatch and other high availability systems.
- Utilize extensive remote assistance tools such as Citrix, VMWare, VDI, VPN access, RDP, Remote Management and SCCM to troubleshoot Windows and MacOS environments.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Citrix Virtualization and VMWare AirWatch
- Maintain Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 and O365, and MDM systems.
- Implement a variety of Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Acquired a comprehensive knowledge of employee and corporate owned devices and security compliance.
- Experience with deploying systems in a multi domain environment
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise
- Work closely with developers to test automation, release management and deployments.
- Created written documentation, videos, and led large scale efforts for enterprise wide roll-outs.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance.
- Served as an IT Project Lead on multiple projects.
- Deploy new technologies and solutions as driven by internal architect and engineering.
- Lead project teams that include MDM support engineers as well as help desk personnel.
Service Center Support
- Responsible for the delivery of quality customer support in diverse technical areas, such as: hardware/software networking, system repair/troubleshooting, and support with servers, printers, peripherals, laptops and desktops
- Provided levels 1 and 2 support to all employees’ company-wide.
- Troubleshoot Citrix and VMWare access and usability issues, malware issues, and problems pertaining to browsers, routers, wireless connectivity, Cisco VPN and Ethernet access.
- Support Java and Active X configurations for proprietary software.
- Troubleshoot access and permissions related issues pertaining to both Microsoft and proprietary software.
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of corporate owned devices and security compliance development.
- Supported and deployed program rollouts to over 750 retail locations.
- Maintained stellar customer satisfaction levels, while meeting and exceeding Confidential 's goals.
- Responsible for the and development of all newly hired personnel
- Earned consistent rankings as a top trainer in the market.
- Developed new programs for the onboarding process.