- To live a happy and fun life with my children. Before my IT career I had spent almost 13 years in the Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- This was the time that I began to learn a great deal about my customers, their needs and customer service in general this is where I my learned my people skills, my relationship skills and an incredibly strong work ethic.
- I am an above average problem resolver and a very optimistic person in general I love the challenges of staying abreast of the ever changing and interesting Technology Field, being pushed to find new and innovative solutions to a new breed of problems and leading my team to a new higher level of success.
- I love the work that I do for a living and would not change it for the world.
ConfidentialSenior Network and Systems Administrator
- I have spent the last 17+ years in IT Management, IT Project Management, IT Consulting, Network and Systems administration specializing in Windows Servers, Exchange Server, High Availability Disaster Recovery, VMware/Hyper - V virtualization, SCSM, SCSM, SCOM New PC Setups/Migration Desktop Support and Backup and recovery planning.
- Responsible for hiring and managing of contractors and venders, oversaw migration to VoIP, Firewall setup, Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2016 and network infrastructure.
- Active Directory and Automated processes using PowerShell, Migrations to Amazon Web Services.
- Management, Systems/Network Architecture and design, Windows Server, Exchange and SQL server support. SCCM, SCOM, Network Management, Network Design and implementation. Desktop/End-User support.
- Exchange and SharePoint administration.
- Windows Server Support Remote, Onsite, Backup and Recovery planning and management.
- New PC Setups/Migration IT Management and Personal, Active Directory setup and maintenance, Network Printer purchasing and setu
IT Compliance Manager/Network Manager
- My main goals were keeping the severs running and making sure that the network and systems ran well.
- New server/workstation/printers purchasing and setup.
- Responsible for asset management software setup Exchange Server setup and maintenance, SCCM, I worked and bought the upgraded servers that were needed, upgraded the old cat3/cat5 infrastructure to the latest CAT5E and anything else I was asked to do
Senior Network & Systems Administrator
- I loved my boss he gave a lot of room to run around and fix the network, get email going again and just plain do everything I could get my hands on and then some.
- Windows Server, Exchange and SQL server support. Network Design and implementation.
- Desktop/End-User support.
- My favorite to do was lunch where I played a mean game of ping-pong with my co-workers.
Custom Computer Builder/Helpdesk
- Here was we designed some the first Computers with television tuners in them and got 1024x resolution.
- This where I got my start and learned how do so much more.
- This was another place where I did anything I was asked to do, my favorite thing to do was at lunch where I played a mean game of ping-pong with my co-workers.
- This is the place where I got out of the restaurant business for good and I have loved every second of it.