Attain a Channel Storage Management position that will allow me to utilize my skills to help Value Added Resellers, VARs grow their business. The position needs to be challenging and rewarding.
- More than 30 years of IT Experience Experienced in various data processing environments
- Excellent customer relationships Certifications with Oracle, Hitachi, and Confidential
- Developing personal relationships with clients Experienced with wide variety of Storage Products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills Direct and indirect selling experience
- Had the responsibility of being part of a two - man team to open a new office in Northern Ohio.
- The team met with potential customers and presenting the capabilities of Confidential .
- The vast majority of time was spent on creating brand awareness for Confidential .
Channel Storage Partner Manager
- Had responsibility for enabling Confidential Partners to position and sell Confidential Storage products which included all Online Storage (3PAR, MSA, StorVirtual, etc.), Offline Storage (Automated Tape systems, Archival systems), SAN Switches and a variety of other storage products.
- Worked with over 20 partners within a 5-state area (Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Confidential and Western PA).
- Partner Relationships
- Regularly scheduled updates on Confidential Storage Products
- Business Plan Development
- Marketing activities
- Tracking performance, certifications, forecasts, etc.
- Sales enablement
Storage Practice Lead / Solution Architect
- Hired to advance Confidential ’s storage business by developing account plans, delivering product presentations to clients, training the sales force and working with storage partners. Confidential focused its storage offerings with two major vendors Confidential and Sun which also included the Confidential product line.
- Within two years Confidential ’s storage sales had more than doubled.
- Held a key leadership role in Confidential ’s Professional Services organization and reported directly to the VP of Professional Services.
- Overall responsibility for the leadership of the technical aspects of Confidential ’s commercial business for both pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Member of the Executive Leadership team which was responsible of setting the direction of Confidential by building partnerships with key vendors, creating business plans, developing compensation plans and go to market strategies.
- Pre-sales role that focuses on developing overall solutions for Confidential ’s clients.
- The solutions are based on our primary partners, Oracle, Confidential and Confidential .
- Oracle solutions consist of Oracle software (database), T4 servers, Storage (ZFS SA) and engineered systems .
- Confidential solutions based on their storage, HUS, HUS VM and VSP products.
Sun Storage Partner Manager
- Responsible for maintaining and developing storage resellers
- Assist in developing and tracking partner business plans
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns around Sun storage products
- Responsible for tracking and reviewing partner certifications
- Coordinated quarterly partner training sessions to educate partners on Sun’s latest products
- Built and maintained relationship with partner management and sales force
- Worked with resellers throughout the Midwest
- Worked with the Original Equipment Manufactures: HDS, Brocade, LSI, Luminex, Qlogic and others
Online Storage Specialist
Confidential, Missouri, Kansas
- Developed online storage marketing strategies
- Developed and presented storage presentations and configurations
- Presented Confidential ’s strategic direction to end-users, partners and Confidential sales team
- Conducted product training sessions for sales teams and partners
General Territory Sales Executive
- Achieved Masters Club for quota attainment
- Created and implemented business plan for territory
- Developed and presented proposals to clients
- Created sales campaigns
- Coordinated sales activities with Confidential partners
Pre-Sale System Engineer
Confidential, Michigan, PA
- Worked with sales team and customers to develop storage solutions
- Presented customer product presentations
- Developed Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return On Investment (ROI) models
- Assisted account executives in marketing solutions
- Researched, advised, implemented customer solutions
District Systems Engineer Manager
Confidential, West Virginia, PA
- Managed system engineer resources and their training
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Problem/crisis situation troubleshooter