Excellent computer technology experience focused on database design/development, technology, process improvement and business performance tracking with the Pharmaceutical sector of Confidential & Confidential . Strong background in programming and technology based business/data analysis.
Knowledgeable in: C#, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premier Pro, MS Access, MS Office applications
Confidential, Titusville, New Jersey
- Using MS Access, SQL and Visual Basic.
- Created and maintained database to assist with new employee set - up.
- Created and maintained database to track departmental budgets.
- Created and maintained database to perform Study Files maintenance.
- Departmental eRoom Coordinator. Developed and maintained department eRoom which included the posting of documents, surveys and assisting end-users.
- Liaison between department and IM team.
- Assisted IM in various product rollouts - SecureID, eRoom, PAL and new hire setups.
- Provided technical support during period of rapid growth, 50 to 500 people with no impact on service.
- Assisted Financial Management in solving major overspent PO situation by suggesting and implementing better PO process.
- Recipient of Lightening Strike s and numerous Peer Recognition s for quick response and service excellence.