- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies - Agile (Scrum) and Traditional Water fall Model.
- Extensively used SQL scripts/queries for data verification and validation
- Experience in data visualization tool Tableau V9.0.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma & Lean principles in Process modeling.
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Proven excellence in analyzing business processes, eliciting requirements, defining business needs and translating it to BRD, FRD, and Technical Requirement Documents.
- Competent in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to list all the requirements and ensured all required documents like Use Cases, Test Cases are written and compiled.
- Proficient in analyzing and creating Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Business flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Good ability to communicate with stakeholders on both technical and non-technical levels.
Tools: Tableau 9.0, MS Office Suite, MS project, Visio, Jira, Bugzilla
Analysis types: Root cause and Gap analysis
SDLC Methodologies: Agile (Scrum) & Waterfall
Domain Knowledge: Health IT, EMR, EHR, HIPAA regulations, Automotive
Requirements Elicitation: Customer interviewing, facilitating focus groups, brainstorming and survey, Data Analysis, Business analysis, Analytical thinking
Modeling: Use case, Activity and Swim lane diagrams
- Captured and documented functional requirements for enhancements which enables users to complete day to day functions in the marketing department.
- Captured requirements for design and development of the UAV pod and also to assess the feasibility of proposed design.
- Performed a trade study analysis for selecting payload sensing components for integration into an Unmanned Aero vehicle (UAV) pod.
- Involved in Mission analysis, Concept of Operations and Pod architecture for the drone system and building use case scenarios
- Documented process work flows reflecting interactions between all software within IT identifying how information is processed and what forms of communication are used.
- Performed manual functional, integration, and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) testing for the SharePoint 2014 implementation.
- Conducted several walkthrough meetings to gather and create (BRD) business requirement document for video conferencing implementation.
- Analyzed customer business processes, recommended changes, solutions and improvements.
- Developed, planned, and implemented short and long-term goals, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work activities for development.
- Designed and Developed Confidential System for a storage company.
- Created conceptual models using ER Diagrams
- Developed a detailed database design using normalization techniques and implemented the Data model using SQL
- Retrieve the necessary data from the database using SQL query techniques such as joins, recursive queries, aggregations etc.
- Performed SWOT Analysis of two major Pharmaceutical companies