To utilize existing management of information systems and support knowledge in a established corporation. To further my IT career through occupational and educational opportunities.
- All Windows Operating Systems from Windows 98b - Windows 8 - expert
- Mac OS 10.6-10.9 - good
- IOS 4- 8 - good
- Android 2.0-4.3 - expert
- Linux Unbent - good
- Linux Mint - good
- Windows Server NT 4.0-2008 - expert
- Windows Server 2012 - good
- Trouble shooting network issues - expert
- Trouble shooting Personal computer hardware - expert
- Trouble shooting Standard Peripheral Issues- expert
- Trouble shooting Specialized proprietary peripheral issues- Depends on Age of unit and available manufacturer support
- Wireless Networking - Expert
- HTML Editing - Good
- Java Editing - Basic
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point) - Good
- Open Office - Expert
- Laptop Hardware Trouble Shooting - Expert
- Tablet Hardware Trouble Shooting (Non-IPAD) -expert
- IPod Hardware Trouble Shooting -Good
- Smart Phone Hardware - Basic
Confidential, Chester, PASenior Network Security Administrator
- System Manufacturing, repair, and upgrades
- Including but not limited to Citrix, Novell, and Microsoft server installation, maintenance, integration of Mac products into these network environments
- Expansion for offsite data storage, cloud backups, installation of Security and observation equipment which ties into a systems infrastructure for offsite video storage and analysis
- Ordering required parts for warranty repair directly from manufacturer.
- Repair of Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, Mac Air.
- Temporary Contracting out of specific jobs depending upon deadline.
- Maintenance of Mac Wireless network with login, hardware, and biometric authentication systems.
- Providing Tech support and onsite solutions for multiple real - estate brokers, transportation companies, and local city based police departments.
Confidential, St. David, PA
- Identify, diagnose and document hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computer or computer-related equipment (such as printers or LCD-TV’s)
- Repair of Ipads and Android Tablets.
- Providing Priority Mac Care for all Macintosh clients. Including but not limited to system repair, software solutions support, network integration support, and setup of network resources such as file servers, printers, or proprietary occupational specific devices.
- Recommend components/configurations and assemble customized computer systems
- Provide complete and accurate information for estimate approval and customer unit repair
- Complete assigned work orders (diagnostics, upgrades or builds) within established timeframes
- Understand and utilize technical manuals and support resources
- Achieve average work order sales and productivity standards
- Adhere to current policies and procedures
- Complete all service system transactions accurately
- Keep up-to-date on retail products, current technologies and service certifications required by ASP partners
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Confidential, Springfield, Pennsylvania
- Dispersion of incoming tickets and management of Astea problem ticket and stock asset management system.
- Supervision of a fifteen member sales team and a five member technical team
- My duties are to provide weekly business reports on multiple different aspects of the business for analysis by the store director and district manager responsible for basic management duties such as opening and closing the store, creating schedules, calculating weekly profit and expense reports, and handling escalated customer issues
- Handled Any Tier III issue in which my senior technicians couldn't solve.
- Offer direct support to my Senior technicians pertaining to a real world practices or virtual concepts.
Confidential, Longwood, FL
Senior Network Security Administrator
- Complete course test prep class instruction, including virtual and real life application labs
- As Senior Network Administrator I was responsible for all systems purchases
- Network implementation of these systems
- Creation and Maintenance of the Servers which held recordings of all calls made to and from the call centers
- Systems repair be it workstation or server level. I also assisted in the installation of the telecom phone system which they moved to in 2005
Confidential, Maitland, Florida
Commercial Accounts Crossover Technician
- Responsible for trouble shooting Cisco Routers and Network Bridges
- Writing scripts for Cisco equipment
- Trouble shooting network issues for large commercial accounts which were using the Cisco 905 and 924 UBR's
- Providing Internet support for Mac users
- Docsys que management