- Solutions - oriented IT Professional seeking a position where I may apply my knowledge of installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and providing maintenance to corporate computer networks while offering excellence and extensive experience in advanced network technologies.
- 15+ years’ experience as Management of networking; skilled with Management Systems, Project Management, Installation mainframe, troubleshooting, Network systems, Communications, Load Balancers, Monitoring, documentation management.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN Network administration and support under “Physical” Windows NT/ 2003/2008/2012 and “Virtual” Hyper-V/VMware environments.
- Skilled Network Administrator/Low Voltage Engineering- responsible for administering, testing, analyzing, and resolving network and server connectivity issues Firewall/ Routers/ Switches/ Cisco/ SonicWALL/ Juniper.
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy users through analysis and problem resolution, work in international environment and Troubleshoots with the networking.
- Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Hardware: Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Modems, Mother Boards, Printers, Scanners, Routers, Switches & Firewall.
Operations Systems: Unix, Linux, CLI Nav. Windows O/S Server NT/ 2003/2008/2012. Client95/98/XP/Win7.8.10.Exchenge 2003/2007/2010/2012.
Protocols: Routing Protocols, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, TCP/IP, NetBEUI, WINS, SNMP V2, WUS, GPO, DNS, and DHCP.
Software: MS Office Suite 2003/2007/2010/2013 , Backup Programs, Virtualization and transfer System.
Security: Biometric Systems, Firewall, Video, Monitored Security System, Penetration & Vigilant.
- Positive communication skills and work ethics
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to provide technical support on Global environment and culture.
- Good team player and creative and innovative
- System Administration; Client XP/Win7/Win8-10; Server 2003/2008/2012. Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange.
- Network Administration Netcool/HP Openview and support under “Physical” and “Virtual” environments.
- Strategic Planning Security, Mainframe, Database, Backup Systems, Inventorying Systems, Development Environments & Infrastructure.
- Responsible for administering and monitored and supported internal Network Security, administrative environment rules: DSCP and COS values, Active Directory; TCP/IP, NetBEUI, WINS, SNMP V2, WUS, GPO, DNS, DHCP.
- Network Hardware, Cisco Administration QOS, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Solution Design for all technology and infrastructure.
- Responsible for administering, testing, analyzing, troubleshooting and reconfiguring computers and servers.
- Worked on optimizing and supporting LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Administration Windows XP/Win7/Win8, Server 2003/2008/2012. Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange.
- Researched, recommended and implemented new hardware and software into the environment to increase efficiency.
- Monitored and supported internal Network Security, Backup System, Inventory, administrative environment rules: Active Directory; DHCP, WUS, WINS, GPO, DNS.
- Analyzed and resolved network and server connectivity issues Firewall/Routers/Switches/Cisco/Sonicwall.
LOW VOLTAGE ENGINEER
- Responsible for guiding and supervising Low Voltage Engineering and IT Teams
- Completed the installation, connection, and performance of all systems
LOW VOLTAGE ENGINEER
- Completed all systems (Network, CCTV, Telephone, Card Reader, Security, Fire Alarm, Server’s and Client), for Carnival Center for the Performing Arts, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Port Yacht Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, and The Doral Golf Resort & Spa
- Completed all systems (Network, CCTV, Telephone, Card Reader, Security, Fire Alarm, Server’s and Client) for Miami-Dade County Public Schools- Miami Coral Park Senior High School and Bob Graham al Center
PRACTICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEER / NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
- Member of Engineering Department for analyzing, of computer systems, electronic and automated, troubleshooting and resolving internal users and external clients desktop and laptop issues for this company.
- Recognized for high level of productivity, analyzing and resolving technical issues within 24 hours.
- Install and update All System NT/2000/2003, Server’s and Client, Backup Systems, Help Desk enterprise level Support.
- Audited all incoming desktops and laptops, including damage inspection, complete hardware reformatting and troubleshooting, reconditioning and hardware/software installation and upgrade.
- Trained and mentored Junior Technicians.
- Gained extensive knowledge of all computer models.
- Credited with providing excellent support, Six Sigma Green Belt.
PRACTICAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS /ELECTRONIC ENGINEER/ NETWORK ADMIN
- Chief Engineer department of Electronics and Telecommunications
- Project management, installation, repair, network systems, automation, communications, security, surveillance, automated control satellite.
- Implementation of computer systems, electronic and automated.
- To organize and to improve the quality of the production.