Farming Implement Mechanic
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and irrigation systems.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made, and parts used.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Warehouse Side Loader/ Work Order Director
- Handling and organizing all materials to minimize damage, operating forklift equipment and performing routine maintenance during down time, safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, and all high traffic avenues of the facilities to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
- Capable of prolonged physical activity, fast problem solver, ability to meet deadlines and efficiently work with others in the department.
- Safely and accurately loaded material for production operations.
- Operated forklift with an awareness of safety.
- Directed activity workflow by creating work packets for warehouse operations to meet daily deadlines.
- Reviewed weekly reports regarding productivity.
- Retrieved allocated material from location and stage in staging area for processing.
- Advanced Forklift operation.
Lead Shipper and Receiver
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Forklift operation for placement of freight.
- Maneuvered ground troops/Called for artillery fire.
- Detail oriented to perform duties correctly under pressure.
- Developed lifelong leadership skills.
- Became dependable, disciplined, and responsible.