Seeking a Network Technician position where my technical training and experience, problem solving abilities, and communication skills will be utilized to increase overall company efficiency.
MS Windows 2003/XP, MS Server 2003, MS Active Directory, DHCP, WINS, RRAS, IPSEC, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Cabling, MS Office 2003/XP.
Associates in Business
Centriq Training Center, Leawood, KS June 2008 November 2008
Network Administrator Program
CompTIA A+, Network+ and MCP. MCSA in process.
Confidential, Shawnee, KS April 2009 August 2009
Network Support Specialist
- Primary duties included providing daily IT support to clients and customers with excellent customer service skill.
- Installing and supporting Windows XP/2003 in virtual environment.
- Basic configuration of the Desktop and IE.
- Configuring, managing, and maintaining hardware.
- Managing a network with local and group policies.
- Planning and designing a network environment.
- Basic understanding of security, printer management, monitoring server performance, and troubleshooting disaster recovery.
- Worked with DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
Confidential, Kansas City, MO December 2008 April 2009
Network Support Simulator/Training Department
- Provided training support and 1st level Technical Support to individuals via remote computer access. Worked closely with Engineers troubleshooting company railway simulators in remote locations through company WAN.
- Communicated via phone conversations clear and concise program instructions. Monitors progress and verbally assists the students as necessary to ensure program completion.
- Supported and assisted in the implementation, validation, operation and maintenance of all training systems, software and network systems.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS December 2008
Contractor Hardware Support
- Performed hardware updates on medical equipment and assembled various types of medical equipment
- Performed software updates of medical devices using various Cardinal Health Alaris Products proprietary software applications and electrical safety tests on medical devices using an Electrical Safety Analyzer. Record results manually.
- Completed functionality tests on medical devices using Cardinal Health Alaris Products proprietary software application. Record results manually as well as input the results into software application.
- Utilized wireless bar code scanners to input and manipulate data into a spreadsheet for inventory purposed.
Confidential, ansas City, MO November 2008 December 2008
Contractor Technical Support Call Center
- Responded to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically regarding company proprietary agent software and advised user on appropriate action
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues
- Researched questions using available information resources and utilized help desk ticketing software.
Confidential, Blue Springs, MO September 2005 September 2008
Real Estate Agent
- Experience in buying and sell property for clients.
- Performed duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site.
- Skilled at discussing conditions of sale and draw up real estate contracts.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT October 1997 July 2004
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the restaurant including cleaning, floor plan lay-out, table settings and theme of the restaurant.
- Hiring, training, supervising, promoting and firing of staff. Since good quality service is important managers strive to hire excellent staff.
- Working with the chef or cook to determine menu plans on a daily basis, for special events or occasions or for groups or parties.
- Purchasing all items including food, beverages, equipment and supplies.
- Managing all accounts payable and receivable, handling payroll and hiring accountants or bookkeepers if required.
- Meeting, greeting and getting feedback from customers.
- Advertising and marketing the restaurant within the community.