- Multifaceted Business Analyst with Systems Analyst, Application Analyst, and Information Assurance (IA) experience.
- Extensive experience in defining requirements, designing new or improving existing processes, and system improvements to help increase productivity.
- Considerable financial/group healthcare reporting experience in designing reports to meet business and customer’s needs.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills. Self - starter with team mentality.
- 17 years Systems Analyst
- 9 years Business Analyst
- 8 years Information Assurance (DoD Cybersecurity workforce Level II)
- 14 years Application Analyst
Miscellaneous software experience: VMWare vCenter and ESX, BeyondTrust Retina Vulnerability Scanner, ACAS, SCAP, Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec, Adobe LiveCycle, DreamWeaver, Information Builders Webfocus, SQL, Oracle DB, SQLplus, Frontpage, Axway Secure Client, Unanet Timesheet, iORA Geo-Replicator, Linux, Windows, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, Visual Source Safe.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Holds Level II CyberSecrity workforce status.
- First tier responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of six MELS application servers (Server 2008 r2 and 2012 r2), VMWare virtual machines, and vCenter console for groups applications.
- Application Analyst for the SIPR data verification computer.
- Application Analyst for logistics/maintenance application
- Perform the Information Assurance (IA) functions for group’s applications and servers.
- Purchase and installation of equipment for unit.
- Provide user support including setup and maintaining user accounts.
- Provide application support for accounting and timekeeping applications.
- Business Analyst for accounting and management departments responsible for requirements, research, software installation, and support of financial reporting group.
- Create forms for in-house use using Abode LiveCycle.
Lead Business Analyst
- Served as lead business analyst for large Third Party administrator insurance company.
- Researched and created requirements for projects of all sizes.
- Worked with stakeholders and development team to ensure project stayed in scope and was delivered on time.
- Provided project life cycle methods for testing and development on projects, including creating artifacts and future enhancements.
- Served as project lead on large project to replace legacy reporting system with web based ad-hoc reporting tools using business intelligence (BI) software WebFocus. Software expert for data warehouse project ensuring data integration mapping remained valid.
- Served as project manager for small projects.
- Reviewed and maintained metrics for business team.
- Assisted in maintaining legacy software ( Confidential ) and coordinated software upgrades.
- Acted as the vendor liaison.
- Wrote reports for employer using in-house and third-party report generation products.
- Understands medical coding, worked on claims processing automation.
Senior Application Analyst
- Application/systems analyst for Unix based claims payment system ( Confidential ) including performing all application and operating system maintenance and upgrades.
- Lead report writer creating financial reports for internal and customer use.
- Business analyst for Confidential projects including writing requirements and meeting with stakeholders and developers.
- Performed help desk functions for the application.
- Conducted process quality assurance/improvement with branch offices to adopt best practices.
- Designed and implemented work flow of backroom operations with continuing monitoring and improvements.
- New customer implementation in Confidential application, an all plan building for our department.
- Served as system manager for small self-funded insurance company.
- Wrote Unix scripts to support application.
- Served as system and application analyst for Confidential application.
- Designed and created financial/claims (CPT/ICD10) reports.
- Managed backroom operations with 2 employees.
- Responsible for all maintenance and upgrades of Confidential and Confidential computers as well as desktop PCs.
- Managed enrollment and billing department with one employee.
- Managed flexible spending products