A confident and reliable IT support engineer with extensive practical experience of working with Network and resolving any support issues that are raised to the service desk. Possessing a proven ability to administer and control the operation, configuration and maintenance of Network based information systems, as well as having an eye for detail and able to multi - task under pressure. An excellent communicator, can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team and on my own.
Database /System Admin
- Support network Segments, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Identify user needs and make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Assist Network Administrator in supporting server applications and operating systems.
- Provide helpdesk assistance in resolving software, hardware and network related problems.
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation and updates.
- Assist in maintenance of telephone systems and computer stations.
- Perform troubleshooting, archiving and back-up of server applications.
- Configure computers for new users.
- Maintain both internal and external company networks.
- Assist in implementing firewalls and security devices to ensure network security.
- Coordinate with Manager to set user access, permissions and roles to prevent unauthorized access.
- CCNA security Trained.
- Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) Trained.
- Virtualization VDC trained.
- Hand on Experience of Ubiquiti Devices (AP + Point to Point Devices).
- Hand on Experience of HP + Dell Serves + SAN (Rackmount and Tower), HP ProLiant G6, G8 and Dell PowerEdge R710, R720 and configuring RAID on those Server.
- Capable to work Day or Night Shift.
- Mikroitk (Inter-Vlan Routing, firewall, PPP, Hotspot, Nat and OSPF).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA R&S).
- Routing Protocols: Static, Default, RIP, RIP v 2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP; CDP.
- Routing Concepts: ACL, NAT, PAT, and IPv6.
- Switching Concepts: STP, VLAN, VTP, Inter-VLAN, Port security, VoIP Vlan.