- Certified Network and Solaris Administrator over 5 years of extensive professional experience in Network Engineering and UNIX Administration such as Implementing and working with various Hardware solution, administering datacenter through Solaris, Linux(different flavors) VMware VSphere 5.0, Routing protocols, working on Switches and VLAN's, basic security standards in data plane and management plane and Server administration.
- Professional experience in administration of Solaris 10 architecture x86 64, Linux Redhat, Gentoo, Debian, CentOS.
- Experience in in administration of Oracle 10g database for Initial, install, create database and users, maintain, adding on packages and patches
- Experience in administration of ESX/ESXi hosts, vSphere 5.5 suite, VMotion, VMware Update Manager, VMware workstation installation, configuration and administration of Virtual Center.
- Good understanding in creating subnets based on different requirements in IPv4 and also basic knowledge and configuration of IPv6.
- Worked on Wireshark, tcpdump, snoop, GNS3 and other Network management tools like SNMP and Net - flow.
- Performed Initial configuration of Switches and configuring VLANs, Switch Virtual Interface, Trunking, VTP, different spanning tree protocols, HSRP, VRRP on different Switches.
- Experience in Implementing and configuring basic security, port security and line security on Switches and Routers.
- Involved in Implementing Static Routing, Default Routing and Dynamic Routing protocols like RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, Redistribution and Network/Port Address Translation on different routers.
- Implementing Standard and Extended Access Lists on different Routers.
- Good understanding in Network designing, configuration and drawing new sites based on User requirement.
- Basic knowledge on Network design of Datacenters and on Datacenter switches like Nexus 1000, 2000 and 5000 series.
- Expertise in Network Protocols, Firewalls and Communications Network Design.
- Experience in configuring, monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco ASA 5500 security appliance, Failover DMZ Zoning and configuring VLANs/routing with the firewalls as per the design.
- Basic knowledge on various cryptographic methods like DES, MD5, SHA, RSA, Diffle-Hellman algorithms.
Technical solution engineer
- Requirements gathering from customer
- Design technical solution (hardwire, software, network) utilities as well(power, conditioning).
- Backup data and application to prepare restore on new one hardware.
- Deploy system environment on new hardware, configuring network devices.
- Restore application and data
- Execute tests and verified results
- Development installing, configuring, maintaining and recovering instruction.
Environment: Oracle 10g Database, Redhat 7, JBoss, Tomcat, HP g360 G9, Cisco 2960, 2901Bash, PHP, HTML, CSS, SVN.
- Understanding the Project requirements and the process. Identify the tools required for build and project management. Development of technical documentation which include with the network, hardware and software based on inquire.
- Ensuring timely and successful execution of each project within budgeted time and costs.
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommended solutions
- Responsible for building of new SCADA system which includes rack mounting, installation of OS, configuring of various OS-native and third party tools, securing of OS, installing & configuring, job scheduling.
- Monitored system activities and fine-tuned system parameters and configurations to optimize performance and ensure security of systems. Appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity, monitored and controlled disk space usage on systems.
- Troubleshooting OS / Hardware related issues and monitor server health on a day-to-day basis. Maintained maximum uptime and high performance for Production, Development, and QA environment servers.
- Responsible for defect management process with monitoring and validation of defects. Team coordination when issues were faced. Execute the test cases and verified the actual results with the expected results.
- Coordinate integration testing, user acceptance testing, training and detailed documentation. Provide 24/7 production support including participation in on-call rotation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Environment: Solaris 10, Gentoo, RHEL, Debian, Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory, Oracle 10/11(RAC), MySQL, Solaris Zones/Containers, ZFS, flash archive, Jumpstart, Iptables, Apache, Nginx, VMware ESXi 4.0/5.0, Ethereal/Wireshark, tcpdump/snoop, Postfix, Exim, Nagios, Pandora FMS, Zabbix, NFS, iSCSI, IMAP, SSH, SSL, SFTP, BIND, NTP, DHCP, SNMP, Syslog, AWS(EC2, S3, Route53), Perl, Python, bash, Tcl/tk(expect), PHP, HTML, CSS, SVN, JiRA, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT, IPsec, STP, VTP, HSRP, VRRP, QoS, EtherChannel, vPC, ALOM / ILOM
DevOps engineer SCADA/NMS/DMS
- Involved in Installing and Configuring using Jumpstart, Kickstart to install OS.
- Configuring and troubleshooting file system and journaling(EXT3, UFS, NTFS).
- Experience in using VIM editor to edit files and a proper understanding of UNIX files systems.
- Experience in Installation, configuration of Patches and Packages.
- Involved in Installation, Configuration, Integration, Tuning, Backup, Crash recovery, Upgrades, Patching, Monitoring System Performance, System and Network Security and Troubleshooting of Solaris and Linux Servers.
- Involved in installing and configuring system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Pandora FMS.
- Involved on development technical documentation
- Support of production environment with focus on uptime and quality of production services by troubleshooting OS, application and hardware issues
- Write scripts for automation and optimization like bash, perl
- Troubleshoot production issue tickets escalated from NOC
- Provide 24/7 production support including participation in on-call rotation
- Hands on experience on Bug-Tracking on JIRA
Environment: Solaris 10, Gentoo, Debian, Hp unix, Windows 2003, Active Directory, Oracle 10, VMware ESXi 4.0, Solaris Zones/Containers, ZFS, flash archive, Jumpstart, iptables, Wireshark, Nagios, NFS, tcpdump, iSCSI, SSH, SSL, SFTP, BIND, NTP, DHCP, SNMP, Perl, Python, C, bash, Tcl/tk(expect), PHP, HTML, CSS, SVN, JiRA, RIP, NAT, STP, VTP, HSRP, EtherChannel.
- Supported day to day operations for the Linux/Windows server infrastructure (email, webhosting, VoIP)
- Involved to installation and administration for customers of CRM/ERP systems on Linux, Windows 2003
- Installed, configured and supported databases Oracle 10g, MySQL (replication)
- Configured and supported remote VOIP servers on Asterisk
- Experienced in Network installation and configuration and Troubleshooting general TCP/IP stack protocol DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAMBA, SSH, SSL, SFTP, SMTP, SNMP and Network problems switches and port.
- Created and Maintained Subversion repositories, branches and tags
- Automation of daily tasks using Shell and Perl scripts
- Provided system administration services for clients, including installation, configuration and support of servers
- Managed installation and support for all Windows desktop antivirus packages, including Kaspersky, Norton and Dr.Web
Environment: Debian, Windows 2003, Microsoft Exchange, Asterisk, Oracle 10, MySQL, Iptables, Wireshark, tcpdump, SSH, SSL, NFS, BIND, NTP, DHCP, Bash, PHP, HTML, CSS, CVS.