- 20 year Linux Veteran
- Strong Automation Experience
- IaC Practitioner
- Rabbit MQ
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- My main role was as a cloud provisioner where I would provision all AWS infrastructure from a design specification using terraform.
- My secondary roles and responsibilities was ongoing support for existing infrastructure and I also supported on - prem legacy infrastructure.
- I further automated Confidential ’s process eliminating manual repetitive steps that I found in their existing processes and procedures.
- Change request creation, ECS Container configuration, F5 certificate management and Terraform promotion from lower to higher environments.
- I also led my team in training and cross training of team members.
- I would train all new employees on cloud provisioning through IaC process and I would cross train on-prem engineers to cloud engineering.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Worked on many projects big and small.
- Migrated large company from on-prem to the cloud.
- Automated Backup Systems Monitoring by building a python based application for a large consulting firm that monitors over backups for over 80 companies.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- I started off as MySQL DBA but over the course of 7 years migrated into a primarily a Cloud Engineering role.
- Migrated all infrastructure management scripts from perl to python.
- Migrated all on-prem databases to AWS RDS.
- Built python based database archive system.
- Managed all monitoring and performance graphs for database systems.
- Managed large footprint of Linux Servers.