I am a dedicated professional with over eleven years of experience in sales and ve years as a low voltage technician. I have worked in the commercial, consumer, and public sector. My experience ranges from supervising and managing a team of staff to working hands on with Joseph current and future clients to accomplish business objectives and operational ef ciency to achieve outstanding results. Through my experience I have learned to market different Michel companies based on their needs and the needs of the client. I am flexible and able to handle multiple jobs based on the need of the employer. I am customer service oriented and strongly Jerdak II believe in positive representation of the company I am employed by. I am highly dependable, Confidential adaptable and focused. I am able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization om from C - level executives to any Confidential of business managers. Also, a Network administration veteran with extensive experience building improving, supporting and architecting network infrastructures.
- PBX Telecom
- Strong analytical skills
- Cross-tier components
- Database servers
- Network asset management
- Optimizing and performance tuning
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer needs assessment
Surveillance and Network Technician
Confidenial, Fairfax, VA
- Installs and removes various types of cameras throughout the establishment. Maintains,repairs, and installs alarms.
- Cable Installation Installing CCTV cameras, monitors, rack equipment etc…Assist with troubleshooting.
- Install patch panels, switches, network servers, and matrix. Installation of IP or Analog CCTV networks.
- Program switches and servers with new IP address for CCTV network along with programing servers with Video Edge and Victor Software.
- Developed IT strategic vision and drove key departmental objectives.
- erved as operating system expert, providing technical support for entireorganization.
- Provided senior technical support to both in-house staff and user departments for all network applications.
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical speci cations; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site; preparing an installation diagram. ·
- Establishes voice and data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays, and alarm and re-suppression systems; building ironwork and ladder racks; establishing connections; programming features; establishing connections and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools; coordinating with contractors.
- Veri es service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems. ·
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording con guration diagrams and speci cations.
- Worked with clients to analyze computing and network needs and installed appropriate solutions within each organization's budget.
Data Center Technician 1
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Hardware installation MACs, including device labeling, power connectivity and network cableconnectivity
- Complete hardware support work orders involving: hardware and cabling MACs, certi cation, roubleshooting and break- x
- Asset management, auditing and daily work log/ticket trackingProvide smart-hands assistance as required for multiple customers at various sites within speci ed SLA response times (On Call duties)
- Strong working knowledge with server and network hardware/components, copper and berinfrastructure installation and testing, data center productivity and support tools, applications and software (Windows, Linux, SSH, RDP, Putty, etc.), and data center infrastructure management (DCIM) related tools
- Provide status reporting regarding Data Center service availability, performance, capacity utilization as required
- Provide general cleaning on raised floor, cabinet/rack exterior surfaces, work benches and other areas as needed on a regular basis