- Technologically sophisticated, advanced and result - driven IT Professional, with significant 10 years of solid and progressive experience in all facets of System Administration.
- Acknowledged as technical expert in engineering implementation, installation, and maintenance of 200+ servers and numerous enterprise Systems within Linux Red Hat OS and Windows.
- Harden and secure servers as per requirements.
- Hands on experience in effectively plan, install, configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
DATA CENTER: RHEV, VMware DC 6, VMware Horizon, VMware vCloud, Amazon EC2,S3, AZURE
Storage: Dell EMC, IBM StarViz, Ceph, GlusterFS
Monitoring solutions: Nagios, Zabbix, SolarWinds, WhatsUp, Cacti.
Backup and Replication: Veeam Backup and Replication, VERITAS Symantec
Servers: Active Directory, DNS, Samba, NFS, FTP / FTPS, DHCP, SSH
DEVOPS: Ansible, Puppet, Chief
Sr. System Administrator
- Build VMware Data Center 6.0 and migrate the existing Servers.
- Installation and configuration of Network for 300+ nodes at Al-Rahman Mall G-11.
- Installation of MS Dynamic NAV servers for QA and production development.
- Install and configure Exchange DAG Cluster with two nodes on server 2012
- Install and configure PRTG Monitoring Server.
- Install and configure Manage Engine for Bandwidth monitoring.
ConfidentialSr. System Administrator
- Build End to End Network for 200+ nodes / Server Infrastructure at ISE building.
- Deploy HA LUMP Cluster on CentOS for QA, STG and production Environment.
- Install and configure Maria DB Galera 3 node cluster and HA Proxy load balancer.
- Configure Zabbix Monitoring Server. SolarWind Monitoring for Client Infrastructure.
- Configure VMWare DC 6 for office server infrastructure with backup capabilities.
- Configure VPN solution for highly isolated server infrastructure
Business AnalyticsIT Administrator
- Install and Configure VMware Data Center with Backup and replication Solutions.
- Configure HA LUMP Cluster on CentOS for QA, STG and prod Environment.
- Configure Oracle Application Cluster on Centos with two nodes for Dev Env.
- Configure Apache Web cluster 2 nodes with Centos Cluster resource for HA.
- Build End to End Network for 300+ nodes at E-11/3 and deployment.
- Preparation and configuration CMMI L3, ISMS and ISO27002 Security certifications.