- Customer focused, solution oriented and highly analytical with experience in PC staging, troubleshooting and LAN configuration.
- In depth understanding of IT infrastructure and data management with a well - rounded knowledgebase for front office support.
- Software Applications: Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10
- Hardware \ Languages: LAN Installations \ Configuration
- Provide PC support including software installations and configurations.
- Answer user inquiries by telephone and on-site, supporting desktop hardware and software packages.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Coordinate software installations between users and components of LANs and participate in evaluation of system configuration.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken and log installation activities.
- Set up equipment for employee use, perform and ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems and related software.
- Download applications for imaging desktops and laptops with classified data and encryption, analyze and diagnose issues while providing workable solutions.
- Pulled and transmitted orders from bulk to picking location to prepare items for shipments.
- Operated UPS and FEDEX computer systems to calculate appropriate shipping zones and rates.
- Researched and maintained inventory nationwide using SAP Warehouse Inventory System.
- Produced fiber and copper cables from detailed blue prints using mold and crimp machines and various hand tools.