IT Cloud Architect, providing deep design and delivery experience for a portfolio of products of multi - tier SaaS products with web-based and mobile-based clients.
System Administration: RHEL, Ubuntu, AIX, Solaris, OS X, Windows.
Programming: C, C++, Java, Swift, Python, and PERL
Automation: Chef, Urban Code Deploy
Cloud: OpenStack, SoftLayer, Confidential Smart Cloud Orchestrator.
Databases: DB2, MySQL, sqlite3.
Fullstack: Apache, PHP, CSS, HTML, jquery, Wordpress.
Confidential, Beaverton, OregonSenior Configuration Management engineer
- Support of 24x7 production servers,
- Including security compliance and performance utilization.
- Information Management, DevOps Infrastructure SupportInstall, configure manage and upgrade Confidential Smart Cloud Orchestrator, (OpenStack) Chef server, Urban Code Deploy
- Created build in cloud POC with Build Forge and SoftLayer.
- Software Development Infrastructure, Tools team
- Created automated machine management using Java within RTC application, supported Confidential Tivoli information manager maintained and extended a variety of system monitoring tools for approximately 100 servers.
- Manager Software Development Infrastructure team
- Lead and managed team of 12 engineers who supported, Rational tools including, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Team Concert, Build Forge for Information management group, around 5000 users. Managed department HR and hardware budget, provided status reports to senior management. Part of over all project management team for SDI, 80 individuals.
- Principle owner of Disaster planning and recovery process.
- Software Development Integration.
- Joined team to provide common support Rational tools, ClearCase, MultiSite, ClearQuest, participated in several migrations from other SCM into CC amounting to over 10 million lines of code.
- Migrated DB2 team of 1000 developers from CMVC to Clearcase, Created CMVC to CC converter.
- Created ClearCase Proof of Concept for DB2 with Confidential team.