- Excellent Team player and autonomous.
- Goal oriented, leadership skills and excellent presentation skill
- Reliable, persuasive, creative, Flexible, adaptable and dynamic.
- Strong interpersonal sk ills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Self - directed and able to work under pressure.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
Network: VoIP, PBX ININ, SIP, RTP, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Cables
Plat Formes: Microsoft Windows, VMWare (VSpher 4/5), Citrix (Xenapp 5/6),Linux
Security: FireWall ASA 5550/5520, RSA Server, VPN, IPSec, Fortine, MudestGate, ePO McAfee .
Servers: Window2008/2012, Exchange2010/2013, My SQL, Solar Win, PRTG, FTP.
Backup Software: CommVault, Acronis, Vranger, Ghost.
Programming: Java, C ++, Delphi, VBasic, PL/SQL, PHP, HTML
Software: MS Office, Visio, Lotus Domino and Note, Symantec
Senior Telecom Engineer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and supporting phone system solution and technologies that include IVR, Dialer, Recorder, Attendant, and Administrator
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operation and performance of the phone system, Confidential .
- Research, evaluate and integrate new technologies to improve performance, efficiency, and reliability of telephony infrastructure
- Responsible for managing IVR, configuring and troubleshooting of call flows and routing logic
- Prepare documentation of telephony infrastructure and maintaining toll free number inventory and fax number inventory
- Managing IEX (NICE) and WFM integration with the phone system.
- Telecom / MPLS Troubleshooting and management / Circuits, SIP, RTP, PRI, LAN/WAN QoS support.
- Work with vendors in order to facilitate the purchase of telecommunications products and services and technical support services
- Lead and participate in upgrading, testing, and implementing modifications to existing telecommunications hardware and software and participate in special IT Projects as required.
- Assist with documenting, and communicating telecom policies and procedures for telecom services such as phone, voicemail, call centers, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery planning
- AudioCodes TDM/IP gateway configuration and support
- Responsible for architecting and managing storage of recordings
- Peraform change management in accordance with change management procedures
Technologies: Windows 2008/2012, Exchange 2013, IEX (NICE), SQL, PRTG, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VoIP, VMWARE, Wireshark, Firewall, PBX Confidential (www.inin.com).
Senior Telecom Engineer
- Manage, design, implement and administers all I3 telephony and data communication systems within the assigned location and of new business.
- Implement & follow high level designs for implementation/integration of Voice Product Standards Core Telephony, Voice, and Contact Center. This includes Site Configurations & understanding of Contact Center and Call Flow designs.
- Advanced trouble - shooting and issue resolution skills on endpoints, gateways, site configurations, circuits, IPC, VPN endpoints, call routing- internal, WAN.
- Managing and maintaining Asterisk and Free switch environment.
- Responsible for verification of implemented site security procedures for Telecommunications and keeps up to date on all IT Security requirements on PBX and related Telephony equipment
- Monitor and Responsible for SIP & Gateways and FXS, FXO, Digital T1 interfaces and Audio codes to assure external connectivity, services and proper call routing.
- Integration & configuration I3 with CRM (Sales force, WFM)
- Implement, configure and maintain call generator Dialer and Attendant (IVR) within the rules and business standards and strategy.
- Translate operational / business unit needs into technical requirements and make technical analysis and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for all telecommunication and carrier related issues and act as primary point of contact. Research, resolve, and respond to questions in a timely manner
- Complete appropriate change control documentation and perform configuration updates, maintenance and support for various telecommunications applications.
Technologies: Windows 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, Exchange 2010, Share Point 2010, SQL, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VoIP, VMWARE, Firewall, PBX Confidential (www.inin.com).
Consultant functional Analyst
- Identify and analyze customer needs and deliver business solutions, technological and organizational.
- Participate in the implementation of a project CCC based on a centralized phone system, define technical strategy and multiply Confidential for critical environments.
- Gather requirements, document process flows, build the business and functional requirements as well as liase with the technical teams to ensure that the solutions meet the business needs.
- Provide regular status updates on projects, including progress updates and identification of technical risks and issues associated with them.
- Perform and document the functional analyzes related to the processing and the calls routing.
- Work closely with the vendor, business and project team to understand the solution.
- Participate in various production phases of development (Devlab, QA, Preprod, and Production).
- Collaborate with engineering teams, developing and operating for the project's success.
- Participate in creating and implementing of user guides and integration test cases (UAT).
Senior Field Engineer
- Design, implementation, ongoing management and troubleshooting of ININ PBX products and IP phones.
- Monitor and Responsible for SIP & Gateways and FXS, FXO, Digital T1 interfaces and Gateways to assure external connectivity, services and proper call routing.
- Integration & configuration I3 with plat-forms (Cisco, Avaya, Intel) and systems (CRM, SAP, WFM, Lync..etc) on different environments.
- Provide telecom systems administration and troubleshoot telephony related problems including VOIP, Call Center and Legacy system integration issues and resolved them.
- Participate in the planning, implementation, enhancement and operation of the telephony infrastructure.
- Implement, maintain call generator ( Dialer ) within the rules and business standards and strategy .
- Perform the configuration, installation and maintenance of IVR application for various business units.
- Meet the clients for gathering their current requirements (Discovery and FRS / RFP).
- Provide technical guidance, and training to business users.
- Provide on-site field and remote technical support, including, updating, upgrading & installation but not limited to, end-user problem solving.
- Provide support for new product development and product trial and converters and end-users.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and needs.
- Extensive experience with VoIP and telecom equipment, standards and technologies.
Technologies: Windows 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, Exchange 2010, Share Point 2010, SQL, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VoIP, HyperV, VMWARE, CITRIX, Firewall, PBX Confidential (www.inin.com).
System Engineer/ Team Lead
- Managing and maintaining all voice and data telecommunications systems.
- Held multifaceted responsibilities to configure, install and administer network infrastructure and telecommunication systems that supported stuff of 1000 personnel.
- Responsible for developing contingency plans related to IT systems, as well as bringing the necessary modifications to actual systems in order to maintain their performance and availability and to prevent them from becoming obsolete
- Increased productivity of employees and consultants through the implementation of secure high-speed remote access alternatives including site-to-site and client IPsec VPNs and Citrix Metraframe remote access over the Internet using RSA SecurID authentication systems.
- Held several key roles, PBX VOIP, ASA 5550/5510, VMWare ESX Servers, VDI, Citrix Xeznapp Farm Windows server 2008, MS Exchange 2007/2010, Backup System and Microsoft Platform Administrator.
- Provide overall administrative management and coordination of a variety of projects.
- Investigated new technologies, software, patches, and security packages, which will improve system performance and systems administration procedures.
- Assumed responsibility for backing up critical corporate data utilizing CommVault & VRanger solution.
- Monitoring and managing systems, network and Internet connectivity, Performance, traffic and security via Solar Win, Fortinet, Firewall, Modusgate.
- Maintained corporate production and development VSpher, ( VMWare ESX Servers, Vmotion and VDI ) infrastructure running on HP Severs,
- Managed, configured, and maintained SAN (EMC CX300 storage array) and NAS environment;
Consultant Systems Engineer
- Participate to the Migration of Corporate Lotus Domino R8 messaging environment to Microsoft Exchange2007 messaging platform utilizing Microsoft clustering technology.
- Administer multiple disjoint Active Directory Forests, Domains, DHCP, DNS and various other Infrastructure services. Trust relationships setup, DC promo and decommission of AD
- Assist in development, improvement and maintenance of imaging, deployment solution
- Demonstrated high quality, results-driven, prompt, and professional customer service and support to instill confidence in technical advice and directions in person and remotely
- Tested new systems, designed all documentation standards, specification and implementation procedures for field offices
- Perform data migration, establish new rules and implement the deployment of the company.
- Acted in several capacities from Systems Engineer/Administrator to Field Consultant on many projects varying in size and scope to different companies
- Maintain the availability of the WAN and LAN resources in a multi-domain Microsoft 2003 Server Active Directory environment.
- Proactive monitoring of all servers, applications and services using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s and the safety of network...
- Planned and Implemented new software and upgraded existing software on 27 Netware servers and on individual workstations.
- Develop and implement a Worry-free backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) system.
- Using Symantec Backup Exec software to design a new BDR system.
- Managing Exchange2003 server and resolve all problems related with Outlook .
- Manage (My SQL, Citrix, SAN, VMware & VERITAS Backup Exec ) servers.
- Installation and configuration of new networks & software on different platform
- Examined equipment performance, ensure the maintenance and the safety of network
- Initiating a company-wide changeover to a much faster ISP with enhanced technical support
- Coordinating closely with Account Executives, actively soliciting new clients and nurturing existing client accounts, ensuring their needs and requirements were not only accommodated but surpassed
- Provided a high level of customer service and satisfaction, ensuring that both internal and external customers received a quick response to their enquiries.
- Provide technical support to the different IT equipment problems ( PCs, Routers, Servers, Printers, Black berry,etc ). Solved end user problems in a production support capacity.
Analyst & Developer Engineer
- Supervised entire software development lifecycle policies and procedures, from analysis of client needs to prototyping and implementation.
- Developed projects from beginning to end, including detailed subject study, business user interviewing, analysis and problem specification, database structure design, coding and final deployment at serveral customer locations.
- Programming & development of databases and user interfaces, and managing requirements.
- Created analysis and design documents and coordinated development, security, database services, testing, deployment, network infrastructure, documentation and training.
- Assured viability and high availability accessing to the Data base Server
Technologies : ORACLE (FORMS, REPORTS, MENU, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS).