Highly motivated team leader, quick to understand people and processes. Solve issues and develop solutions for end users. Customer - focused project manager, lead data extraction and load projects. Execute functional projects, drive continuous system improvement, support and maintenance. Known for integrity, dedication and team work. Deliver measurable results and exceed expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Acquisitions / Divestitures
- ERP (SAP) Implementation
- IT Project Management
- StarLIMS Implementations
- Integration Testing
- User Support
- Data Analysis and Migration
- Go Live Support (Hyper Care)
- Process Mapping
- SAP QM, MM, PPPI
- HP Quality Center
- Microsoft SharePoint
- BMC Remedy ITSM
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Senior Systems Engineer
- Executed SAP Quality Management (QM) and StarLIMS systems configuration, data loads, data extracts, integration testing, user support, system enhancements and implementations.
- Served as QM Data Lead for SAP ERP and STARLIMS implementation of $3.2B ISP acquisition in 83 locations globally.
- Developed interface between webMethods and ABAP development teams, provided functional specifications, configuration and interface testing, resulting in acquisition integration without disruption to the business.
- Validated and supported QM portion of SAP and StarLIMS separation of Ashland ($3.6B) and Valvoline ($2B) data cleansing, creating 2 smaller systems with increased processing speed.
- Implemented global StarLIMS system at 13 Valvoline manufacturing locations, increasing efficiency, standardizing systems and automating COA generation, with faster, easier access to quality results.
- Project manager for 10 toll manufacturer and manufacturing site StarLIMS implementations, simplifying data maintenance and increasing visibility and control.
Systems Engineer IT
- Managed SAP Quality QM and SAP Plan to Deliver (PTD) process for configuration, data loads, data extracts, integration testing, user support, system enhancements and implementations.
- Developed functional specifications for data extracts and loads for QM as part of $3.3B Hercules acquisition, resulting in largest QM implementation at the time.
- Served as IT Lead for QM and PTD for Air Products acquisition, completing 1st QM implementation in 3 months and earning President’s Award.
- Implemented QM at 17 global manufacturing facilities, leading to decommissioning previous system and saving on license and maintenance costs.
- Developed PTD cockpit transaction in SAP and provided users single location to access all relevant transactions, saving processing time and allowing more informed decision making.
- Facilitated blueprint design workshops with subject matter experts (SMEs) consisting of global, multi-business and cross-functional users, delivering better understanding of business processes and optimizing outcome customized for end user needs.
- Served as liaison with corporate Confidential department, ensuring regulatory needs and requirements were incorporated and addressed.
- Understood business requirements, developed functional specifications and coordinated with ABAP for various system enhancements, utilizing standard functionality and addressing business needs.
- Developed test cases / sets in HP quality center, managed PTP testing and defect resolution, minimizing go-live issues and ensuring order taking, production and shipment of materials on day 1 of new system.