BMC Tools Administrator with 4.5 years of experience having good exposure on various BMC Products such as BMC Remedy, Confidential (Performance Manager), BPPM (Proactive net). Well versed with administration on Windows and UNIX operating systems. Conversant with MSSQL database.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
Line of Business: Infrastructure Management
Line of Technology: BMC Remedy, BMC Enterprise Management Tools such as BMC Performance Manager ( Confidential ), BMC Proactive net Performance Manager (BPPM).
ConfidentialSystem Integration Engineer
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Confidential monitoring environment including configuration of Console server, RT server, Patrol Central, Patrol Configuration Manager.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Confidential for servers including Windows, Unix, Linux and HP - UX.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Confidential for databases including MSSQL and Oracle.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Confidential for applications like Web sphere WAS and MQ.
- Configuration of rule sets and baselines in Patrol Configuration Manager.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of BMC Proactive net Server in cluster.
- Integration of BPPM (Proactive net) with Patrol through Confidential proxy.
- Good exposure on Reporting in BPPM.
- Well versed with administration on Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
System Integration Engineer
- Contributed and helped on BMC Remedy ITSM installation
- Contributed on creating foundational data on all Test, Development and Production servers
- Did module level customizations on IM, PM, CM as per SR requested by Customer
- Provided necessary guidance, support to customer whenever requested.
- Providing Weekly/Monthly reports on issues resolved and pending.
- Worked on SRM and created few sample requests and Incidents on showed the full demo to customer.
- Involve in resolving L1, L2 and L3 issues
- Close interaction with Client and BMC in solving technical and Requirement related issues.
- Counterpart for all escalations (24x7) regarding Remedy applications, and to provide resolution for all the incidents assign to Remedy Support.
- Responsible to ensure the smooth process of Atheeb Business by monitoring the business order and ticket flow through Remedy system.
- Involved in analyzing the new business requirement to enhance and to ease the process and to maintain the development servers SIT and UAT.
- Successfully handling the project, servers from offshore with no onsite Remedy resource, without any escalations, handling all the defects well ahead of SLAs.
- Contributed on Day - to - Monitoring of all the servers (Sandbox, UAT, Development, and Production) till the project went live.
- Also monitored afterwards and resolved issues whenever customer complained.
System Integration Engineer
- Technical understanding of the requirement.
- Basic customization as per the new requirements.
- Involved in Implementation of Confidential and Proactive net for monitoring DIAL IT Infrastructure.
- Providing L2 support for the tools Confidential and Proactive net.
- Mentoring L1 team on Confidential and Proactive net.
- Providing L1 support for the tools BMC Event Manager