- Nearly 4 years of networking experience using different technologies.
- Professional s include CCNA, CCNP - Switching and Routing
- Strong experience with CPE and Core configuration for Cisco,and Juniper devices
- Committed to solving network issues in timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Worked mostly in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments with strict SLA adherence
- Excellent project management, communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong customer service abilities and an excellent team player.
Sr Network Engineer
- Setup new customers and establish connectivity between client sites.
- Provide remote installation support
- Install new and maintain existing enterprise customers high bandwidth devices in order to provide better connectivity to the customers
- Design WAN L3 VPN service for bandwidth ranging from 1.5Mbps to over 100Mbps
- Implement policy mapping, route mapping and performance turning using various routing protocols.
- Co - ordinate with the client
Technologies used: MPLS, WAN L3VPN, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VRF, VPLS, RD/RT
- Maintain network and execute multiple projects for the client
- Test & turn up of new devices (DSLAM), release devices to production environment and communicate with end customer.
- Implement Converged Edge architecture to drive operational efficiency by consolidating to one vendor devices ( Confidential ). Coordinate with customer engineers, field technician and other team members to migrate circuits from ADSL to VDSL2+ and ensure end to end connectivity.
- Give some examples if possible otherwise remove this completely
Technologies used: LACP, IGMP, xDSL, GPON (IP TV, HIS, VoIP), FTTH, WiFi, 4GLTE