Dedicated and skilled Telecommunications and IT Management Professional with extensive management experience in delivering comprehensive technical support and training. Adept in operational leadership, customer care excellence, troubleshooting and a reputation for effectively providing support, security, and serving as a technical leader representative of the industry’s best practices. Unique aptitude in problem solving with success in aligning the business and technical vision in order to initiate implement, and improve innovative business technology solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Telecommunications & IT Leadership & Vision Customer Care Excellence Network Fault Isolation
- Client Site Surveys Network & Telephone Troubleshooting VoIP Cloud PBX Telephone Systems
- LAN/WAN Systems Legacy Telephone System Support TDM Voice Services & SS7 Protocols
Field Service Technician
- Contracted to perform advanced on - site troubleshooting of Legacy and VoIP telephone systems, as well as on-site troubleshooting on LAN/WAN systems.
- Leads the installation of new structured distribution cable in patch panels.
Confidential, St. Kent, WA
- Successfully performed installations of T1 and EoC circuits at customer sites, as well as installations and configurations of Media Voice gateways, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Seamlessly configured both Cisco IAD and Adtran routers for voice and data applications.
- Responsible for performing site surveys for potential clients.
- Delivered comprehensive support for legacy telephone systems, and installed Asterisk based VoIP and Cloud PBX telephone systems.
- Utilized diagnostic tools to perform network and telephone troubleshooting at customer sites, and escalated select issues to Tier II support.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Customer Communications Technician
- Effectively assisted customers and vendors in need of Network Operations (NOC) assistance, and dispatched technicians to customer sites.
- Designated as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by the Center Director charged with training and mentoring junior employees.
- Utilized the database to create trouble reports.
- Performed network fault and trouble isolation of voice and data circuits, which included T1, Basic Rate and Primary Rate ISDN.
- Oversaw provisioning and circuit activation duties, and repaired network equipment and facilities.
- Identified the reason for outage (RFO) and conducted root cause analysis (RCA) when repair objectives (MTTR) were not fulfilled.
- Led trouble investigations with Confidential and various inter-exchange carriers.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Tier 1 Support Manager
- Promoted to deliver DSO/DS1 training to technicians with a focus on Bellcore systems and standards.
- Initiated and implemented center process guidelines for Confidential circuits, escalations, Confidential unbundled products, and trouble ticket handling.
- Collaborated frequently with Avaya, Black Box, and Cisco technicians.