Seeking opportunities to apply extensive Networking and troubleshooting skills to enhance the present networking infrastructure
Networking Skills: Windows Server 2012, Cisco iOS, Citrix, VMware, VLAN, TCP/IP, NAT, ACL, F5 Load Balancing, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
Tools: / Software: Hyper - V, Fortinet Talk switch, Autotask, MATLAB, Eclipse, Splunk, Wireshark, GNS3, Cisco Packet Tracer, Putty
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Coordinate with internal departments to review existing integration capabilities, data sources, and proposed solution designs for feasibility, cost and functionality.
- Responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Charter Divisions.
- Providing Technical Support and general troubleshooting of BMC(Remedy) Action Request System and associated applications, Oracle databases and other systems.
- Monitor & Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP & HTTP/HTTPS Issues of Business Class Servers Hosting Email Services in the Linux/Opsware Environment.
- Ensuring the System Health of Load Balancers, Lease Loggers & other Hosts in Data Centers using Solarwinds, NETCOOL & SPLUNK.
- Streamlining IP management functions to enable better IP utilization. Provide IP request and reclaim tier support across different lines of business.
Network Systems Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Implementing, installing and Configuring SonicWALL Firewalls and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Virtualization, Data Storage, Print Management & File Sharing using Hyper - V.
- Providing network infrastructure from Switches and firewalls to Wi-Fi to VPN security and server needs.
- Creating Users in domain using Active Directory. Maintain & troubleshoot policies, permissions via Group Policy Management
- Remote Access solutions using VPN, SSL-VPN & Remote Desktop/Terminal Services.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 and Microsoft Office 365
Confidential, Arlington, Texas
- Interacting with clients via phone, email and live chat to assist in credential management using Autotask Software.
- Providing technical support for personal computing hardware, software. Assisting in network issues of LAN, VPN, Domain etc.
- Creating user profiles, issuing new Passwords to the users using SharePoint, troubleshooting Internet connectivity problems
- Executing a diverse range of daily system checks and repairs on PC hardware and software.