- I am keen to work within a challenging environment as Network Test Engineer.
- I will be able to bring to this role significant experience, my detail - oriented and strong problem solving and testing skills.
- I look forward to using my expertise in a challenging environment, which would ideally be a dynamic and pressured role as I am a highly motivated person whom thrives on challenges.
- I have the ability to deliver results under pressure with my effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Routing protocols - ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, VRRP
- Switching protocols - Ethernet, STP, VLAN, VSS
- MPLS, traffic engineering - design, configuration, and troubleshooting, Expertise in L2 and L3 VPN
- Expertise in IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Expertise in QoS and IPSLA
- Confidential Routers - ASR9000 series, CRS
- Confidential Switches - 6500 series, Nexus7000
- Network Traffic/Testing tools - IXIA, Spirent
- Root Cause Analysis/Troubleshooting of complex network
- Continuous Process Improvements
- Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager
- Designing, analyse, testing and quality requirement before the solution and configuration implementation.
- System, software validation and verification of all the network devices and services in the lab.
- Requirement gathering, translation of requirements for testing and implementation plan
- Master Test Plan, detailed test strategy, test scenarios, test approach and Test Cases for Integration network.
- Create a lab scenario as proof of concept to showcase the integration solution of new features into their networks.
- Test, Integrate and analyse the performance of Network.
- Defect Management, Analyse and resolve defects, interface between the development team and the customers
- Lead DC Firewall Network Integration - Network Switch Design and configuration details for Data Centre (DC) firewall integration into NCN Network.
- Designing, planning, consolidation and testing of Access control list (ACL), implementation in testing and production networks.
- IOS and IOSXR Configuration and Design fine tuning - ASR9000 series and Cat6500 series devices configuration in the design documents, support the testing team.
- Understand the requirement and design of the networks for UCS and Prime Network Suite.
- Assist the Integration Team with the network deployment activities and provide design support.
- Support for Reviewing Guide documentation - Review the guides and comment to ensure the HLD and DD, design and configuration are aligned.
Test Consultant Networks
- Test and analyse the performance of Telstra’s various OSS and networks in RDN, EPI-l2, TID and MSE. Integration of OSS Applications with devices into Confidential IP and MPLS network, L2 and L3 Networks.
- Translation of requirements from OSS application and Network engineering into the Master Test Plan, detailed test strategy, test scenarios, test approach and Test Cases.
- Gathering the technical aspects of the solution to ensure production environment is simulated in the lab model to test the performance of the OSS, network and networking device as in production environment and maintaining the test lab environment.
- Test execution: Functionality test, Performance test, Stress test, Accessibility test, Usability test, and Load test, of the OSS and device impact due to management plane load, like CLI and SNMP and simulate the data plane load using IXIA and Spirent test centre (STC).
- Test analysis: Issue encountered in OSS applications and networks during the testing and analysis of the performance and successful adoption of the testing solution across stakeholder like Network Engineering team, operation team and OSS application expert resulting in reduction of performance related defects.
- Defect reporting and management: OSS application or Networking Engineer to get the resolution of the defect due to the high impact by a way of providing a detailed analysis of the testing data.
- Test report generation: Test summary report contains detailed test results and deployment and implementation plan for the OSS application.
- Actively improving the quality assurance processes through reviewing, updating and documenting new and existing processes, best practices, standards, quality and subsequent deliverables after the test completion.
- Understanding of the system functionality and the business requirements. Understand the functional and requirement specifications and plan for the testing and test specification, coordinate with the other interface team for the integration and end to end testing in various phase like Feature testing, System integration testing, user acceptance testing, operation readiness testing and deployment in production environment.
- Identification of high level test scenarios, mapping the same to the functional and system requirements for Requirements traceability matrix.
- Designing Test cases, Test system set-up, test execution and test report generation.
- End to End integration, testing of the probes interface for various devices in core MPLS,VPLS & VLL networks
- Using Quality centre Tools tracking and bug verification, co-ordination with customer and tracking the defects to be solved as per the requirement and functionality.
- Provide analysis for testing and deployment team for service activation and service assurance to assure the IP network and networking device performance and integration.